Jay's Distorted World

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

UPDATE

I had planned on making this post, my testimony, but that will have to wait until this ordeal is over. But I will give you some updates. I learned that I wasa on the wrong diet. Yes, some words almost came out of my mouth that my mother didn't need to hear. However, I'm doing better with that, I can basicaly eat what I want just need to watch my sodium. My doctor wants me to gain weight, on that other diet I was loosing weight about 2 lbs a day.

How am I doing? I'm still in pain. I have good days and I feel like everything is going to be alright. I feel like Jay, I smile and it's real. During these days I try to do everything I need to do. Then there are the bad days. During these days my chest hurts, I'm tight and can't move. During these days I realize I'm going through a period of depression and need to seek help. I'm going to look into that once I can drive, because Lord knows my family doesn't need another place they have to take me.

Not much else is going on. I'm trying to get rest and stay positive. I want to publicly thank Antwan and Mike for hitting me up everyday and Antwan for trying to make it over here once a week. Thanks to everyone else that have stopped by. Oh yeah, I think I'm going to masturbate soon, its been almost three months.

5 Comments:

  • LMAO I knew you were gonna break down on that no sex/masturbation vow one one of these days. Hey, a man has needs, and that newest CD I gave you should make your release very explosive! LOL

    I know you were over that diet situation. Like I said, I will be bringing you a Whopper (or whatever else you want) the next time I come over there.

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 7:14 PM  

  • The operation was a major trauma to the body. It takes time to heal.. give yourself the gift of time. Relax and heal properly, mentally and physically.

    By Blogger ponoono, at 3:54 PM  

  • Don't say I can't do it jb, you know I will do it...lol.

    ponoono, I'm going to try to relax but its hard since I'm a get up and go type of person.

    By Blogger Jay, at 4:14 PM  

  • Well sit your ass down and heal boy! I need you back to 100% so we can sip and revitalize the company. LoL. SHADE ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS INC hasn't been the same w/out the Director of Shenanagans. LoL

    Yeeeeeeeeaaaaa! Whip it out big boy! LoL

    ~Damnit!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 9:32 AM  

  • I don't know if I could of bitten my tonge in the case of food! It is momma though... lol

    we talked about this... I hope all goess well and you will be 100% in no time. But play it smart. Don't do more than you can before you can do it!

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home