Jay's Distorted World

Friday, November 16, 2007

I don't get it

I'm sitting in my car right now, cold, angry and ready to cuss someone out. Why? I will try to keep this brief. I'm supposed to go out with my ex, my best friend and some of my ex's friends for his birthday. When I'm leaving work at 4:15pm, I am informed that we will be meeting up at my best friend's place between 8:30pm and 9pm. For whatever reason, my ex, his ex (now best friend) and my best friend were in the city shoping. I thought they would be late but no one had mentioned a change in time the 4 times I spoke to them after 5pm. Now I'm always on time. Rare is it that I'm not on time (I'm normally 5 to 15 minutes early) and if I'm going to be late (which normally for me means on time or 5 minutes late) I call way ahead of time. At 8pm I'm still in my underwear so I text my best friend to find out where they were at since he texted me at 7:29pm stating they were at jersey gardens mall. No response right away, but I chalk that up to him being in the shower. I throw my clothes on (I showered, lotioned at 7pm and was just relaxing), put some cologne on and head out. As I pull up to his place at 8:29pm I receive a text..."we meeting at 10pm." WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! 1st didn't we realize at 8pm we wouldn't get anywhere close to the time that was set? 2, why wouldn't someone tell Jay of all people that we were going to be late before the assigned time? Now 3, its now 9:21pm and they still haven't gotten to my best friends place, which means 1 of 3 things, these bitches won't be ready by 10pm, they showered already while I have been waiting in this fucking car or 3 they aint going to wash their stinking asses before going out. I don't understand people...everyone knows the quickiest way to piss me off is to be late and have me wait. I'm not helping the issue because I turned the car off and have been sitting here since 8:29pm. Ok it is now 9:26pm and best friend just got here. Seeing that he has a bunch of bags I'm going to assume he is about to shower and change, definitely don't want to go out now. Ok I'm going to stop here before I get more upset because the motherfucker still hasn't started getting ready.

7 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

  • First ^^^^WHAT THE HELL?!?!^^^

    second...sorry they pissed you off, hopefully you managed to have a god time in spite of the foolishness. i would call you and ask but i don't want you to start having flashbacks and cursing me out!

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 5:47 PM  

  • what is jose goin on and on about?

    By Blogger ponoono, at 8:52 PM  

  • Hell, no wonder you were in no mood to talk to me on Friday.

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 3:45 PM  

  • Im sorry butthead :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM  

  • Me2 asshole :o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

  • I don't tolerate tardiness or bad communication. Someone would've gotten a stern talking to while I drove back home. They shouldn't think for one second that I'd come back out after that.

    By Blogger Mr. Jones, at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home