Jay's Distorted World

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Brain Freeze

Ok for the second week in a row I waited until Sunday to write a short story. Each week I had the story in my head. I had the concept, opening paragraph and the ending all planned out. I had all these things ready for Sunday, but on Sunday I drew a blank. Everything I thought about is gone. So now I’m seating here watching football (yeeaaa football) and looking at this screen trying to decide if I want to try to post or fully enjoy my game.

Random thoughts

I was going to draw this thought out into a long post but I don’t have the time to devote the energy into it, so here it is in a nut shell. Some cities across this country are looking to ban sagging pants. They want to make it against the law for your pants to sag below your waist, exposing your underwear. Hmm, let me understand this correctly, I would be unable to lower my pants exposing another article of clothing because someone else doesn’t like seeing the other article of clothing. Two things about this issue, number 1 your eyes should be leveled with mine not my ass. If you are looking at my ass I hope you like what you see and do say hello. Number 2, does this mean we will be making laws against some of the shirts and skirts women wear? They wear low cut shirts that expose the top of their breast. I’m just saying if I can’t show the top of my boxers/briefs, then they can’t show skin. These short skirts have to go as well. Most girls put colorful stockings on with these skirts, but please correct me if I’m wrong, aren’t stockings undergarments? Land of the free? Free expression? Hmm, I guess not.

Ok, I’ve been procrastinating about moving but it is time. I understand my mom needs help with the bills, but I will be unbothered when I leave. I can’t stay here anymore. So, no more drinking, no more dining and no more hotels, because I need to save. I am a simple man, so my furniture and decorations will be also, but I will need furniture when I move in. I’m looking for a move in date of January 1st, but if I can do it earlier I’m jumping on it.

For my football fans I will be posting shortly about my favorite college team Notre Dame. I shouldn’t admit that that is my favorite team right now because they are winless right now, but they have bigger issues for me than their record. Any one that keeps up with Notre Dame, can you please tell me what’s the difference between the current coach and the coach before him?

13 Comments:

  • well hmm.. as men get older.. even the men who make and pass these laws.. the body gets thicker and the pants start to ride lower. so are they gonna buy pants that are their real waist side and pull em up?? lol...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:14 PM  

  • Lol @ Jay. These were really some random thoughts. But hell no to the law for sagging your pants. My mama gave me this ass. so if I wanna show it so be it. (lol I love the attention.) I'm with you on the moving out part. You have to do what u feel is best for you. I'm trying to save as well. Goodluck on the apartment hunting. If u find a bangn 2bdrm for 1100 let me know. I need something to suit my high maintence ass. lol

    By Blogger Promiscuous X, at 7:55 AM  

  • For one the sagging ban won't pass and if it does, it will be struck down in appellate court. And although you bring up a great contrast to men sagging to womens brest and skirts, I must say I disagree with you. I was never a fan of the whole sagging thing and don't find a purpose in the practice. At a club, fine do what makes you feel comfortable, but as an upstanding individual, why should we walk around showing our underwear? Then you see people waddling up and down the street and you say to yourself "Ass if you'd pull up your pants, you'd be able to walk!". Personally the only time I wanna see bare or semi bare ass, tits is when I'm ready to 'HIT'! Leave something to mystery na mean.

    As for moving out, yes it is time. Don't know if I can let you give up drinking tho. LoL. But yea after living on my own and then having to move back home to help the fam, I can't wait for Dec cause I will be back out! Can't wait to FINALLY live by myself! No roommates and naked all day! LoL.

    ~Damnit!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 9:37 AM  

  • I have to agree with you on the sagging thing. It is not for me and you will probably only see me sagging when I am running to the bathroom. lol However, as you said, if it is sagging you are only exposing another piece of clothing. The same fabric that can be worn by itself out in public and be considered acceptable. I guess we won't be able to have any plumbers come fix our sinks, we all know that they were the original saggers. lol

    By Blogger Ty, at 3:13 PM  

  • Blaq-n-mild...actually there are a couple of cities that have this law on the books already. not saying I'm a fan of sagging pants but a fan of freedom of expression and al things that are equal. I have said it many times but someone (not mentioning any friend of ours who we call by a later that happens to be in my last name) keeps dismissing it without thinking it through first, but we are coming close to becoming a reflection of the communist countries we fight against. If we can't wear our clothes in a manner that is comfortable and stylish to us what's next?

    By Blogger Jay, at 5:14 PM  

  • O Gawd! Yes you better conjure up 'communism'! You mellow dramatic pain in the rectum! LoL

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 7:21 PM  

  • 've never been one for saggin'. Just not me. Then again... I have never been much into trends.

    But... to ban it outright is ridiculous. I mean... have you seen the money that goes into the boxer briefs "saggers" wear? It's frikkin coutour'. Hell they should be able to go out in just the damn boxers given the money that has gone into them. It's a part of the outfit.

    Makes no sense. I mean it is in reality just oppression of a culture 'they' don't like. Yeah... some of 'them' Sag as well, but that's just what is bothering 'them'. It's another culture "infringing" on 'their' culture. Sad but true. It's the same reason marijuana is illegal. The initial laws was created to stifle the Mexican immigrants coming into the US in the early 1900s. It was a thing 'those south of the border foreigners' smoked.

    By Blogger Daemian, at 4:25 PM  

  • I'm lost with the football thing! On the moving topic, why you are still there is beyond me! You should of been making preparations and arrangements to leave years before now! Shame on you for moochin off your momma for so long! Damn scrub!

    By Blogger Ailed LittleKnight, at 5:36 PM  

  • Wowwwww lmao post above is hilarious

    By Blogger Promiscuous X, at 8:11 PM  

  • Sagging pants turn me on. I don't think Jersey and NY have to worry about that law- well at least not for a while. Maybe by that time we will be older and will have changed our opinions.
    I agree with the moving thing, I will have to find me somewhere to live pretty soon as well. Graduation and alll (yea graduation...boooooo football) see ya lata boo.

    By Blogger Tyson, at 9:52 PM  

  • Ailed LITTLE knight..scrub? Moochin? Lmfao...wow that was funny. I guess you can't comprehend the concept of helping a family member. But then again u r commenting on a situation you know nothing about showing ur ignorance so scrub would work. But to make it clear, I pay my own bills, my car is in my name, my ins is in my own name, my benefits, yup u guessed it, are in my name. I buy my own food and pay a 4th of the bills in the house (there are 4 people living in the house). So moochin, no, assisting my mother, yes. Maybe that will help you come closer so things aren't so beyond u.

    By Blogger Jay, at 8:14 AM  

  • Now now girls, sheeth those swords! LMAO.

    Allied that was a heavy assumption you made buddy...LoL.

    Jay, that was 'Shade Entertainment Productions' worthy. I may have to speak to my VP and see if you should be hired. ROTF.

    ~Damnit!!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 10:39 AM  

  • Yeeeeeees @ Jay! You better let him have! (Sorry Ailed)

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home