Jay's Distorted World

Monday, August 06, 2007

FAST FORWARD

A lot has taken place in my life since my last post. I am not going to post an extremely long post to catch everyone up on the comings and goings of my life, but merely a fast pace version of the mess that is my life.

1. I got into an accident. I’m ok, my car has another battle wound. Was served 2 tickets, 1 for the accident (tailgating) and the other for a fake inspection ticket (could have sworn it was real). That accident has cost me $758 (the cost of the fines associated with the tickets) so far. Points, surcharges and rise in insurance to come.

2. I’m single again. After trying to convince myself that being with Barry was right, things would get better and maybe he was the one, I gave in to the reality that it wasn’t working. He is a good person and honestly I don’t think there is any blame to be dished out for this break up. There was no spark, no feeling, so instead of dragging it out I ended things.

3. I’m being sued for just under $500. A couple of years ago I went for a test and my insurance company was supposed to pick up the bill. They didn’t and the hospital wants their money. I keep getting the runaround from the insurance company so being impatient and a bit lazy, I’m just going to pay the bill myself.

4. I’ve been working 12 ½ hours at least 3 days a week for the past month. It would have been more than 3 days, but I had to take time for court for the tickets and I had a day or two off thrown in there. I should have extra spending money, but I don’t. I’m killing myself to pay off the fine and the suit.

5. All of this is going on while I try to plan for my birthday. A small group of friends and I are going out to eat the Saturday after my birthday. Finding a nice restaurant seemed to be so hard. In the end, the restaurant I first thought about is the one we are going to attend. It’s a nice place, a little on the pricey side, but its what I want.

4 Comments:

  • do it do it do it do it! lol I might want a Blackjack to compare the differences between it and the Tmobile Dash. Tmobile is workin my nerves with this internet thing!

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 7:20 AM  

  • I'll be late for your birthday. But we'll celebrate again when I get in town.

    Always take time out for you. Cut off the phones, take a drive and just chill. Find time to hear yourself think, listen to the wind blow, the birds chirp and notice the sky for it's color...

    relax. just when you think it doesn't get better, it does.

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 9:18 PM  

  • Not sure when your day is but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    By Blogger Dayne Avery, at 11:57 AM  

  • Aww man... $758 is steep. It's great that you are ok. I hope that you get everything you want or at least hope for for your birthday. Take care of yourself and I pray that everything works out for you. I am glad that you are posting again.

    By Blogger iii, at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home