Jay's Distorted World

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Jay's Life: Fast forward to the present

I’ve been talking to this guy for a few weeks now. He’s cool, makes me laugh, being around him I found my youth again. I can be a child again and believe me, the child is funnier than the asshole, but how I love the asshole. Back to my new friend, he is tall, young and masculine, what more could I have asked for? We look a little odd together since I’m below average height (5’7) and he is above average height (6’5). It’s still early but things are looking up.

I HATE MY FUCKING JOB (this is the bitch, the asshole, the vent)!!!! I’m pretty sure these motherfuckers are either trying to drive me to quitting, trying to fry my stubborn ass or are fucking with the wrong worker. First they start off by sending an email throughout upper management stating I disrespected the team of people that review our calls, which our bonus’ are dependent on…how fucking stupid do you think I am? I will piss off a lot of people, but never those who are in control of my money, I only kiss their ass. Today someone from that team gave me a low ass score and I’m sure they are fucking with me. But I will prove to them that they can fuck with me as much as they want but nothing good will come of it. (Please post any openings at that your jobs have in the comment section, looking for something over $14 an hour).

I WANT ICE CREAM, PIZZA, MACARONI & CHEESE…JAY’S DISTORTED WORLD MAY BE COMING TO AN END SOON, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO HAVE THESE THINGS SOON. FUCK THE BULLSHIT, I’M HAVING DAIRY SOON. I DON’T WANT TO HEAR SHIT AND I’M NOT GOING TO THE FUCKING HOSIPTAL EITHER.

Ok I’m going to sleep now. Hope to hear from you guys

5 Comments:

  • I will not hold it against you.

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 10:02 AM  

  • Cool on finding a "new friend"! So you hate your fucking job, JOIN THE FUCKING CLUB! Pending the return to my workplace on Monday I will see if i can get the list of jobs. I said that i was going to do it before and, I did! But i forgot it at work and the boss threw it out... I will get another one...

    As for this dairy thing, as long as you are around me you WILL NOT EAT ANY OF THOSE THINGS! Stop trying to kill yourself!

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 6:23 AM  

  • you are 5'7". he is 6'5". and u say "things are looking up?"

    how freudian is that?

    u are more likely to get a stiff neck from standing and talking to him than u are suckn his dick.

    lol

    By Blogger ponoono, at 8:02 PM  

  • u and the giant are cute together...i caught the "things are lookin up" thing too ponono lol

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 8:12 AM  

  • lol @ fuzzy " stop tryna kill yaself" cuz jay was fuckn dat cheese up monday lol. but yea I hate my job too. sometimes the money is all good but the shit u have to put up with isn't. I feel u.

    By Blogger Promiscuous X, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home