Jay's Distorted World

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I am convinced someone or something is trying to keep me from blogging. This is my third attempt in a day trying to post a new blog. I think my brother fucked up my laptop so that shit won't let me log on to the internet. Then I tried to do the shit at work but my phone decided it wanted 2 do a fucking update when I was finished. I'm going 2 try to post the one saved on my computer tonight, but not sure what the hell my brother did. I'm telling all of you now, myspace is of the devil. That spam email is laced with some shit that is fucking with my computer (blaming myspace since that's the only thing his ass knows how to access). So how is everyone else doing today?

1 Comments:

  • my phone was on some bull$h!t too... couldn't post from my phone till I updated the software...

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home