Jay's Distorted World

Sunday, March 25, 2007

New Day

I’ve decided I need a change in my life. My life needs to go in a different direction. Being a patient person, I’m going to force the issue and begin to change things in my life that don’t necessarily match the image I would like to portray.

Today, March 25, 2007, Lustfilled on BGCLive.com will no longer exist. I decided to delete my account because I’m tired of the average gay bullshit. Majority of the people on there are not looking for a long lasting connection, a relationship built on trust and honest, merely a quick hook up. Those who claim to be looking for a relationship, not beat for the one night stands, find themselves at the end of the night with a dick/ass in their mouths, wake up in the morning either trying to define their new situation or explain that this is not who they really are and they normally don’t do that. Sounds familiar to anyone? It does to me. I’m not an angel. I’ve gone on dates only to hook up with the person at the end of the night, left my house to get a quick blow job, all while looking for a deep connection. Sadly, these “situations” were just that, a one night situation. Many of these people I wouldn’t even consider a one night stand because what we had lacked the connection associated with a one night stand. It was just head or sex, nothing more. Shit, I’ve gotten head from people that I had no physical attraction to. So now I’m still single, still looking for a relationship after all the head, after all the notes on BGC. Am I surprised, no. Walk around like a whore, play the game like a whore, would any real man with positive goals and morals take you seriously?

So a change is needed. It’s time to give off the image of someone that is willing and deserving of being treated well. Give off the image of someone that can and will be faithful, trusting and honest. No more BGCLive.com. No more random blow jobs and hook ups. Yes, I’ve said this before, but to change our bad habits, sometimes we have to change the places we go and the things we do. So this is going to be my effort for change. I want a different type of man. I want to be a different type of man, so I have to do different things. I will begin to venture out of my comfort zone, visit new places and sites.

In an effort to change, I will try hard to stop drinking. As a family we are going to begin to eat healthier and in accordance with this new food program, I’m going to try to cut out the alcohol. This will be difficult for me, but I’m confident that I can do it. Even though I know I can do it, I will need the help of my friends to keep me on the straight and narrow path when it comes to me drinking, especially my drinking buddies (you know who you are, Dee, Mike, Greg and Brandon…lol). I need to get my health on track.

4 Comments:

  • lol @ " after all the head ", brother i see you're a very ACTIVE man lol

    Pono's comments are the funniest...

    Damn, u are hard on yourself, thats actually good, very Soldier-ish! Taking it publicly can only help because it's harder to slip and drink a few barrels of alcohol if your entourage knows you shouldnt be drinking. You have my support !
    I'll personally make sure u only drink virgin cocktails when im around you... but wait, that doesnt happen often lol, but well.. im doin what i can lol

    As usual, i'm always in NYC for a max of 48 hours and i never have time to see people, but it should be less crazy in a few weeks so NJ... well i can fit it in my schedule if i have a good reason to go... lol, give me one !

    By Blogger Soldier, at 6:04 PM  

  • i should be reason enough for you to come to jersey

    By Blogger Jay, at 4:19 PM  

  • yessss!!!! LoL

    I have realized that the name for this year, for me, will be change. I have gone through some things in previous years and I am going to be stopping thim in this year. I have made several attainable new year's resolutions. and some of them have been accomplished and some I haven't began trying to accomplish. I will make a new year's resolution on April 5, 2007, I will hold you up and I will not let a sip of alcohol come to your lips while you are around me. I promise! you can take my promises to the bank! (when you do, can i get some of the money back? times kinda jard on a brutha!) lol

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 2:23 PM  

  • I support you fully Jay. I know you're heart is in the right place and I am gonna stay on you about keeping away from the alcohol and such.

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home