Jay's Distorted World

Saturday, January 20, 2007

RANTS

Ok today’s post will have a little something for everyone. I’ve been holding some things in for a couple of days now and just want to release it. Want to just let the words flow. This post will not be for the literary giants of Blogger, the super religious (there will be a lot of profanity in this post) or those who can’t understand sarcasm. This post will be for those who share a similar view as I do and those whose emotions some time get the best of them. This post will be raw, this post will be exactly what I’m thinking.

AMERICAN IDOL
Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!!?!!! There are articles, activist, fat lesbian washed up hags and news segments blasting American Idol for being to harsh and demoralizing the contestants. Are you serious? Ok, maybe I would have given these cry babies some lead way, tried to hear their argument all the way through, but this is season FUCKING six!!!!!!!!!!!! These non singing armatures knew exactly what they were getting into. It is not the fault of the judges that they were the only people able to tell these poor misguided people the truth. Shit, I think some of those contestants owe us and the judges an apology for wasting our time. Were they tone deaf? Wait that’s even being nice, are they deaf? Could they not hear themselves? I mean we had the flaming faggot come out and say he can hit notes like Mariah Carey and sounded like he was taking a 13inch dick for the first time with no lube after he had already busted a nut. We had the fat white sea lion singing her mating call while gurgling mouthwash. Can I sing? Nope, but I’m also not on American Idol and if I do decide to sit in the fucking freezing cold and rain for a week to embarrass myself it will only be to get on television.

We have this fat bitch calling the judges bullies for their comments toward the contestants. Are you serious? Who made your fat ass the authority on bullying? How could you claim this is bullying? These simple minded motherfuckers signed up to be humiliated on television. They watched seasons prior and knew the judges, especially Simon, were brutally honest and they knew before they came on the show they could not sing. If anyone is to blame for their ridicule it’s their family and friends for not telling them the truth. Stopping them from making a total ass of themselves. One woman had the nerve to tell the world her husband would not travel to Seattle with her because she was wasting her time and she couldn’t sing, but she went because her 2 year old son told her she can sing. DUMB BITCH just wasted the family’s money. Her husband loved her enough to tell her the truth. So, this is for the non singing, emotional, excuse giving, hollering, Mary J. Bliege first live album sounding (yes the bitch couldn’t hold a note for 4 years. Yea I said it and what), deaf contestants of season 8, MAN UP OR STAY HOME BECAUSE YOU WILL FINALLY HEAR THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!

HOMOSEXUALITY IS THE GREATEST PROBLEM FACING AMERICA
Ok before I begin this rant, let me set this up properly. Some of you are familiar with the Blogger that goes by the name CAPTIAN, well, earlier this month he posted a post bashing once again his favorite subject, homosexuality. He stated that homosexuality, not poverty or terrorism, is the greatest problem facing American. The immorality of homosexuality and the pushing of homosexual values and causes is what is wrong with this country. Now, if you are looking for an intelligent response to his arguments, please ask the legend of O or Shawnqt to write it. This sarcastic tirade will not be it.

Homosexuality is the greatest problem facing America. I guess that’s true, all the meaningless sex that we are having, the spending out side of our means, excessive drinking we do, yes we are the biggest problem. How dare we ask for the same rights as the 16 year old mother of two with a 9th grade education, who leaves her children with her mother so she can go drink in the club with her fake ID while she searches for baby daddy number 3. Why should I want to get married to my life partner? I understand, how dare we think of getting married, we will end up raising the low divorce rate in this country. And our morals are so flawed, we just fuck fuck fuck.

Actually, CAPTAIN, is right. I’m going to be straight. This way I can have a girlfriend that I can fuck everyday all day, a side chick that really is my other girlfriend without the title, a jump off I call when I want to get freaky and several hoes I can fuck when I just want to bust a nut and not have to worry about any emotional attachment. Yes being heterosexual is going to be the way for me. I mean so what women have the highest rate of AIDS and they get pregnant, someone else will pay for my mistakes. If she gets pregnant I don’t have to pay child support, shit, I don’t even have to watch the little bastard. The life of a heterosexual is the life for me. Women get pregnant kill their offspring’s with liquor, cigarettes, abortions and crack, and this is all before the little motherfuckers come out of their mother’s well used dry pussy. And don’t get me started about the beauty of after they are born. If she doesn’t want to be bothered with the constant reminders of her whorish ways, she can throw it in the garbage, beat it until either a social agency picks it up or it dies, or pass it along to her mother. Wow, why did I choose to be gay?

All you flaming faggots and DL cats its time to give it up. Throw the condoms away, marry a chick and fuck around as much as you like. Young chicks don’t mind if you go raw as long as you are willing to treat them like shit and take them out from time to time. As a heterosexual we can get married, divorce, cheat, have kids and don’t have to acknowledge them. As a heterosexual I can fuck a 14 year old girl and blame Myspace for our interaction.

Seriously, would the world be better without homosexuality? Think about it, how many times have you heard of a homosexual committing a crime or on welfare? What child are we having that welfare, Grandparents, or foster families have to take care of? Some argue that allowing homosexuals to marry will corrupt the moral fabricate of America, to them I ask what fabricate is left? We have Christian groups spending time and money to fight against the right of two people that love each other to marry instead of preaching protection and self esteem to our young women. We have court battles trying to block homosexuals their right to pursue happiness, wasting time and money, instead of focusing on ways to keep our dangerous criminals in jail. Homosexuality is not the greatest threat to this country, ignorant heterosexuals who ignore the sins and the cost of those sins of the heterosexual race and focus on the image of homosexuality. The issues/causes homosexuals are fighting for are similar to those fought by African-Americans and Women in the 60s. We just want the rights that we are entitled to as citizens of this country. Shit, I’m not even asking for every to accept my lifestyle, just respect me as a human.

7 Comments:

  • whoa..u r going off

    By Blogger life, at 9:26 PM  

  • for a visit, let me say... Damn! And go read this again !

    By Blogger Soldier, at 10:19 PM  

  • Okay, my emotions are high and this myght come out disarrayed and unorganized, but oh well! I believe that Homosexuals have just as much of a right as any heterosexual to marry whoever they want. People often throw in the belief that homosexuality is a sin. I'm not going to dwell much here but religion and law are two different things. People deserve the right to be equal. People deserve the right to have the same rights. Now just because you have the right does not mean that you have to practice it. God gave us a choice. to every action there is a reaction.

    I also believe that there are serious individuals out there that will do right by this marriage thing and I feel that the majority will abuse it. It WILL cause an increase in the national divorce rate. I wish I had more time to finish my thoughts on this but I have to be heading to class. I'll try to remember to revisit and comment some more...

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 2:50 PM  

  • At first I didn't know that Captain guy is gay and he commented on my site as if he was some hetero preacher or something. I was ready to fight. He only made one comment using about 5 words and I was ready to go to blows with is ass...LOL...I just wacked that shit off and laughed.

    This world is full of endless possibilities and I will not live my life as if I can't participate in having options. Life is better, happier, and more enjoyable with options. Option to date who we want (unless your like me in a 10 year relationship), option to see and go where we want......endless

    I would never go on American Idol to embarass myself. They came to Cleveland one day but I had a paid singing gig that day and considered playing my manager to go stand in the American Idol line for 14 hours. But having local people like you versus getting people nationally to like you are 2 separate things. I'll stick locally for now.

    By Blogger Playboy Adonis, at 7:40 AM  

  • At first I didn't know that Captain guy is gay and he commented on my site as if he was some hetero preacher or something. I was ready to fight. He only made one comment using about 5 words and I was ready to go to blows with is ass...LOL...I just wacked that shit off and laughed.

    This world is full of endless possibilities and I will not live my life as if I can't participate in having options. Life is better, happier, and more enjoyable with options. Option to date who we want (unless your like me in a 10 year relationship), option to see and go where we want......endless

    I would never go on American Idol to embarass myself. They came to Cleveland one day but I had a paid singing gig that day and considered playing my manager to go stand in the American Idol line for 14 hours. But having local people like you versus getting people nationally to like you are 2 separate things. I'll stick locally for now.

    By Blogger Playboy Adonis, at 7:41 AM  

  • pono yes i will marry you as soon as u tell me u have enough money to support me...lol. playboy_adonis...wow u sing? go on american idol, its just honest criticism they give. fuzzy...i don't believe homosexuals marrying will raise the already rising divorce rate, b/c meaning will not take advantage of marriage. we are still men and marriage is turn off to most men. i do think some will abuse it, but i think you are wrong to say most. still love u though buddy...lol.

    By Blogger Jay, at 2:58 PM  

  • On the issue of homos marrying, I feel that gay people should be able to "marry" LEGALLY if they so choose. I don't, however, feel that it is right to make a law that forces a church or other religous
    organization to allow them to marry. Churches, Mosques, temples and whatever are PRIVATE organizations and if they honestly feel that gay people should not be allowed to marry that is their choice to make. Gays need to convince the churches that their love deserves recognition, but forcing churches to allow them to marry will only create more resentment toward homosexuals. Oh well, religion is overrated anyway.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home