Jay's Distorted World

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

tuesday drags

Its funny, the more I hurt, the more I want to write. Writing helps me free the emotions that are trapped inside. Even though this forum is open to a public audience, I rarely write for my audience but for myself. Writing allows me to analyze myself and helps in my growth process. So as you read this, remember, I’m not writing to hurt anyone’s feelings. I’m not writing for the enjoyment of anyone else. I write to release whats inside.

What’s inside? Today I left work at 6:22pm and wanted to text or call you. I’m glad I removed your number from my phone, because I would have called. I miss you. Things between us is left in your hands and I’m pretty sure, its over. That’s a fact that I have to learn to deal with and I’m managing. But anyway…I was stuck on a call I shouldn’t have had for over an hour, which caused me to leave work late. I was pissed because I was supposed to be at my old job at 6pm. When I made it to my old job I felt the love that was missing from my current job. The boys really made me feel missed. Hopefully I will be working back there soon.

I leave the way I have started and ended recent blogs. I miss you, wish things didn’t have to end. I do want you back . But I’m fighting the urge to go all out and fight for you, but why fight for someone that doesn’t want you? If you decide to change your mind, you have my number.

3 Comments:

  • You really are hurting. Is there something I can do to help you?

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 7:51 PM  

  • God bless you Jay. It is unfortunate that you are going through this trying time in your life. Some things so happen for a reason however. I do pray that you are able to recover with hast, for this is not the Jay that I have come to know. I know Jay as a strong young man who when faced with adversity he deals with it and let it go. Jay, I looking for the guy that I know. I know your heart and you are a beautiful person and you will survive.

    Stay Dapper,

    Derron

    By Blogger Motionphics, at 2:56 PM  

  • hey...
    I know you you feel, I been there.

    "A" is cool, but what happen to your blunt attitude you always display? Why not use that with him?

    If he doesn't want you, "fuck him" you know!

    Your heart, your emotions, feelings, greatness, DESERVES to be with SOMEONE THAT WANTS IT
    100%

    not 20, not 50 not 70 not 98... I mean come on!
    Until you know that you deserve 100% then thats when you will get 100% from others!

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home