Jay's Distorted World

Friday, August 24, 2007

restless at work

Ok I get to work about 7am everyday and today was no different. I do off line work in a call center (I handle email request instead of listening to the dumbass customers who think their problem is the biggest thing in the world). I have to rely on our gatekeeper (person who receives all the emails and request first) for work. She isn't here, all 3 managers in my department are out and the work that was supposed 2 last me all week was completed tuesday (o yea I was on vacation monday). So now I'm just sitting here playing on my phone. My coworkers told me to pretend like I'm doing work...what the fuck! Do nothing at all until I get off? Yea not me! I can't be at work and not work, shit is boring and I can do that shit at home (but they won't let me leave with pay). Ok let me go find something 2 do before I loose my mind.

4 Comments:

  • Okay. her ass told you to act like u doing something. Well, hell wat the fuck she be doing.lol She giving u advice like that. but I agree give me the work dammit. I rather b busy then sitn at a dam desk pondering . " Hmmmm now what the fuck I'm a do now lol" The worst case scenario.

    By Blogger Promiscuous X, at 4:14 PM  

  • Ummm my lazy ass woulda been readin some crap learning about something that might get me a promotion with doing less work! hellur!

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 9:57 AM  

  • Ok, We already had this conversation at IHOP. Don't compalin about doing nothing. There will be days when you wish the damn gatekeeper was out. Tha sounds like some spooky shit..."Gatekeeper"

    By Blogger Tyson, at 8:24 PM  

  • study online for an MBA lol

    By Blogger Soldier, at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home