Jay's Distorted World

Monday, November 12, 2007

sex with the ex

This upcoming saturday, Derrick L. Briggs' bookclub meeting's topic will be "Sex with the Ex." How appropriate this topic will be for me, just a week too late.

This upcoming weekend I will be spending a lot of time with 'A' for his birthday. If he has it his way I, along with several other of his friends will be chilling friday and saturday. The exact plans are secrets (yes the motherfucker is actually waiting to tell us what we are doing and when. Fags and their secrets...just playing, sort of...lol) but I'm sure drinking will be involved (I'm not drinking, will post why later). I mention that because he tends to get very horny when he drinks (so do I when I drink vodka).

I'm sure the Jets have a better chance of beating the Patriots this year with all the starters on the field than us having sex this weekend, but what if? What if during the course of the night he gets drunk, we beginning dancing/grinding to the music in the tight club. Sweat dripping, hormones increasing and flirting leading away from laughters and toward harder erections. The night comes to an end, I'm driving since I'm the only sober one in the drive. Inneed of some contact, not nessarily sexual, I make sure everyone else is dropped off first even though he is staying with one of the passengers in his car. I drive with my hand placed on his thigh, gently rubbing and massaging it while he slept. We arrive at my house, I walk around to his side of the car, I wake him as I try to get him out of his rental car. He looks around and doesn't know where he is, still under the control of the Grey Goose and orange juice he had been putting away all night. "Why are we here?" now realizing where he is, having been here several times before.

"I had to get home some way. If you want I can drop you off at the hotel and bring the car to you when I get up." He gives me a look that tells me that plan doesn't make any sense. "Where is everyone else?"
"I dropped them off after we went to McDonalds." He looked confused, realizing he had no memory of any of this. "You were sleep. I got you 2 order of nuggets, a cheeseburger and 2 apple pies." He smiled, by this time we are at my front door about to go in. We make our way to my room, fighting through the playful advances of my 2 year old pitbull. We made it to my room and he clasped on the bed. I took his jeans and polos off and folded them neatly on a basket in my corner, just like I did when we were together. I placed his food on top of the stereo and got myself undressed, put on a pair of shorts and joined him in bed. As I held him, he begins to grind up against me. I try moving back trying to avoid the feel of his plump firm ass against my dick but I could not resist. I allow him to grind like he was listening to a sean paul song. I kiss his neck, he thrust back harder, I lick his ear and he turns around. We begin kissing and exploring each others body with our hands. We grab each other's ass forcing our body and kiss' to come closer. He pulls away, quickly removes his gap boxer briefs and forces my head down. When he is drunk and horny he gets so aggressive and it turns me on a little. He trusts his dick in my mouth fast and hard, I hate when he does this but try to go with the flow. He flips me over and begins licking inside and around my hole, he is ready to enter me, but I'm not.

I flip him on his stomach, kiss the right side of his neck, then the left side, then the middle. I kiss his back to the small of his back, then begin licking and kissing from side to side. I kiss and suck on his left butt cheek while palming the right side. I reverse before grabbing both cheeks and parting them to expose his throbbing hole. I lick from the crack of his two juicey cheeks down to the tip of his hole. I kiss and suck the inside of his cheeks, not willing to give in to the cries of his hole which was yearning for attention. I licked around his hole, teasing him while I made sure each inch of his ass was wet. I dip my tongue inside just to get a taste, his back arced up. I dip in, probing deeper this time. He pushed back on my face and began to grind. Dips turned into swirls and back to dips as he pushed back on me. I reached around him and slowly jerked him off (how many of my freaks know what this is called...here's a hint, its an instrument). I flipped him back on his back, and just looked at his pre cum glisten on the tip of his dick. I licked his tip, tasting his delicious precum. I slowly placed all of him back in my mouth, now I'm in control. I slowly glid up and down, allowing his dick to feel my soft lips and my tongue to tickle him. I slide down and place his balls in my mouth, sucking on them while I jerk his dick which is wet now with my salvia. He grabs me both arm and pulls me close to him. I thought we were going to kiss, but he whispers, "I want you inside of me." Shocked I replied, " are you sure?." Without another word, he gets on all fours and arches his back.

I got all the necessary accessories to make this as painless on him as possible. I lubed him up and slowly began entering his tight hole. He flinched, squirmed, but was hell bent on taking me. I got a little more than the head in and began moving in and out trying to loosen him up. Gradually getting more and more in him, exploring his inside with my dick as I had done an hour earlier with my tongue. I'm in and his body seems to be adjusted to the foriegn object inside of it. He grinds his hips and begins to gain control by throwing that tight ass back on me, now it was time for him to see a different side of me. Not having the best stamina, I had to make every stroke count, and that I did. I sped it out to break his rhythm and gaining control, I pulled out for a long stroke, slowly slid halfway out then exploring his inside again while gliding back in, only to slide almost out again for a long stroke. I grabbed his hips and pounded quickly in and out, using his hips for stability, support and stimulation. I came, we both clasped back ontop of the bed, he crawled up in my arms and we went to sleep. I held him close, preparing myself for the, "this has to stop. I was drunk, I hope this doesn't hurt our friendship," conversation we had everytime we had sex after the break up. We slept until...

6 Comments:

  • oh my stars and garters! you had a good ol' time! thas wassup. you know its too much for my virgin eyes though....*rolls eyes at myself* lmao

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 10:53 AM  

  • I'm going to give you one of your lines:

    "Can I watch?"

    LOL. I am sure you and A have a amazing time together. I can understand being vunerable, trying to be a friend, but still having needs.

    I mean isnt it better to do it with ur ex then with some stranger u dont know and spend the time and energy trying to get to know them?

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 10:57 AM  

  • Chile have the sex and immune yourself to the "no more" conversation that follows! Hell if I were you I'd type it up and sign it at the bottom so you will familiarize yourself with said speech/conversation and it won't bother ya. LoL.

    ~Damnit!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 11:12 AM  

  • Maybe instead of dating a guy who didn't go to our school I should have chased you! :P

    Good story. As a bit of a perv I love sex stories.

    By Blogger Daemian, at 5:49 AM  

  • P.S. I hope you enjoyed the vBlogs I had on my blog. Tho I have always been long winded, I'll try to cut the next ones down to 10 min. LOL

    By Blogger Daemian, at 5:50 AM  

  • Lol @ daemian

    By Blogger Jay, at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home