Jay's Distorted World

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Damn this is random

Life has prevented me from posting before today, but I'm here now. I wish I had the brain power to sit here and right a short story or thought out smart post, but the reality of it all is I can't. The only thing on my mind lately is my health, the damn healthy food that I'm forcing down and cardiomyopathy (the heart disease that caused them to rip my chest open). By the way, anyone know of any restaurants in New Jersey that caters to a healthy diet?

OK I think I'm going to abstain from any type of sexual contact until the weekend before I go back to work (a little less than six months from today). I know some of you will say I'm crazy, stupid and out of my mind, but its been over two months since I've had an erection so it shouldn't be hard (no pun intended) for me to handle it. Shit I gave up drinking for three months, are you really surprised I would try this? So when I gain the ability to get hard again I'm going to continue not to touch myself. Anyone want to try this with me?

I have more to share but i'm tired so I'm about to go to bed. I'll try to post again real soon.

7 Comments:

  • Perfect occasion to question your diet, your sexual activities, everything that includes the use of your body... its no joke man.

    The human body is a wonderful machine that falls apart more easily than people can imagine. luv to love it !

    u got my support
    :)

    By Blogger Soldier, at 10:58 PM  

  • hey..i haven't masturbated in months...and haven't had sex since august '07 so i'm in on it with you! yay!

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 7:36 AM  

  • Hellll nooooo. I cant join you on this one lol. That would ruining my mornning an afternoon routine sorry charlie lol. Dam omar August lmao. Clean out those couchee cobwebs lol. How can y'all not masturbate it like the best thing bestowed upon man lol.

    Ill look into the catering for a healthy diet. but yea no sexual contact for a while. dont know if that could effect your condition or heart rate lol. Dam i feel bad for you son. You just inspired me to go bust one real quick (mind you im at work lol) see ya ppl.

    Oh and good luck!!!

    By Blogger Promiscuous X, at 7:59 AM  

  • I will dig and find some places. I am sure there are a few. Most places just offer heal conscious meals.

    How about this for Tuesday, Baked chicken breast, steamed broccoli, and some sort of whole grain rice? I regret to tell you that I may not be at the American Idol nights because my classes are on Monday and Tuesday. I will try to either stop by before or send your meals by Shawn.

    I will join in on the not touching myself, I do not think i will be able to say that for shawn. I haven't jerked off in awhile anyways!

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 9:44 AM  

  • I will not be joining you, O, Fuzzy and others on this no-sex sabbatical. I crave the touching of a penis, whether it's someone else's or my own LOL.

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 9:15 PM  

  • Ummmmmmmm...Yea I will be masturbating upon arriving home and having sex multiple times with Lil Dred this coming weekend. I regret that I cannot and will not abstain from my sexual prowels until I die! LoL. More power to ya tho pa.

    I can't believe that I actually agree with X on something but not beatin off would TOTALLY destroy my nightly routine of beatin, thanking Jesus, and going to bed. LoL.

    O, Imma strip for you!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 11:41 AM  

  • Being on a special diet in both ways is not easy. I may try to stick with you on the no sex one. We will see, no promises. lol. Give me the date that we will have to abstain until?

    By Blogger Ty, at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home