Jay's Distorted World

Friday, November 23, 2007

day after

Ok its the day after thanksgiving and I'm at work. Before you come with jokes or feel bad for me, let me say this, I'm getting double time and a half for today so I'm good...lol. Today is friday and I don't plan on doing much, like any other friday. I enjoyed yesterday. I cooked mac n cheese, fried some chicken before heading off to my older sister's house for dinner. I ate there with her, my nephew and his girlfriend. Watched the cowboys beat the jets before returning home where I literally passed out. Ok, your boy jay isn't supposed to be eating or drinking anything dairy, and while I made the mac n cheese I was eating the cheese then I had a nice size portion of mac n cheese on my plate once I got to my sisters. When I woke and could breathe again, I went to O's grandmother's house for dessert. He has a huge family so it always seems like a party when its just his siblings, but it is great. The little ones are adoreable, the middle kids are friendly and his brother that was there (the 3rd oldest, he just turned 18) is sexy. His mom and grandmom are cool as hell, I could just stay and chill with them. I stayed longer than I wanted, but I guess that happens when you are enjoying yourself. Now I'm at work, planning on doing next to nothing. Hell I may blog again. Have a great day and holla at your boy.

4 Comments:

  • Glad u enjoyed urself! :o) Where is my meatloaf ass!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 PM  

  • Stop eating Cheese!

    That is all! :)

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 1:21 PM  

  • Shawnqt, you can keep sayin that til the damn cows come home. But you know Jay's hard-headed ass is gonna keep on eating it. And Jay, if you eat cheese in front of me and can't breathe, you better remember that ya boy does not know CPR, so don't fuckin pass out! LOL

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 8:19 PM  

  • Glad you enjoy my homebase and my family! they love you. you know you're always welcome.

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home