Jay's Distorted World

Monday, January 28, 2008

Random

Ok, I'm looking for something to do. I'm tired of being in the house or going out just to hear bullshit from another doctor that only examines or speaks to me for only two minutes or to get food. I'm not yet fully healed and realize that just sitting on my ass might be the best thing to do, but isn't that being rather lazy? Staying still because someone else told me to or because of an illness has been weighing on my body has never been me, I like to do my own thing, make my own rules, move when I want to move.



I realize as I am writing that God has done all of this to slow me down and take a deeper look into my life. I'm trying. As far as relationships go I have jumped into the the middle of the ocean and I really don't like what I'm seeing. When I look at the "crew" I really only see two or three friends, a few associates and a couple of people I'm just hanging onto. I tried to look passed or let me use a better word, accept the flaws I thought my friends had, but being stuck in the house and re-examining all my relationships, I'm beginning to realize I don't fit in the group. Maybe I do, maybe we are a group of mix-match parts, but I can't help but see everyone for who they are. Now don't confuse this as a declaration of perfection on my behave because I have faults and with the exception of one other I may have one of the hardest personalities to get along with. I make no excuses for who I am or how I come across, you have to take me as I am and personally that's how I try to deal with other's, I accept them for who they are, the good and bad. But what happens when you no longer can handle the differences?



I've been rethinking my rebeling against the barber and cutting my hair and think I will be getting a fresh cut before friday (shhhh don't tell my mother). I'm supposed to go out to eat on friday and after looking at myself in the mirror, I know for sure I'm not going to anyone's restaurant looking the way I do unless it's white castle or McDonald's.

9 Comments:

  • Just put a chili bowl on your head and cut around the edges. lol

    By Blogger Ty, at 3:09 PM  

  • Funny you said that, I had chili for dinner...are you stalking me?

    By Blogger Jay, at 4:40 PM  

  • Hmmmmmmm...I don't know how to feel about that second paragraph to tell ya the truth. Our approach to people is very simular tho. Ummmmm yea, I'd have to telephone you on this one. Ya know how I feel about 'public forums'...

    ~Damnit!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 10:18 AM  

  • lol I can somewhat understand your discontent with being forced to stay still. Its no picnic but it MAY be for the best.

    I am a fan of digging deeper into situations since i often "f" up and do stuff wrong after only analyzing the surface of problems. Maybe there is another reason why this has been laid on you at this time. Think about it!

    The hair... "mmm" (Reggie should appreciate that) lol I was wanting you to cut that or shape it up for a min but you wanted to grow it out. I was for it since you wanted to do it. But handle that!

    Be looking out for a text from me!

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 11:22 AM  

  • Yea, I'm with Blaq on that one. Ill see you later on. Now I wanna dig a lil deeper. But Like we all said. Take it easy. Don't worry. I know Im not going any were. You definetly not alone in the ocean. Everyone has there own reason for one or thee other but abou that hair cut I think ima bring my fathers clippers and give your ass a baldy lol. Picture that lol Jay with a baldy. LMAO (i can't ) Like I said before your just Jay being Jay. I already excepted that buddy.

    By Blogger Promiscuous X, at 1:16 PM  

  • Great...now you wanna make him look like a Cancer patient...?

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 12:08 PM  

  • Jay is going to do what Jay wants to do... eventually.

    I have felt the same sentiment.

    I won't say a word... you know how I feel about haircuts. If I had your hair, I would be in a deep depression! Just got a fresh cut yesterday, so Im sitting on top of the world!

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 12:32 PM  

  • I have accepted to get better I will have to rest and that's what I've been doing recently and it's not that bad. You guys might not see me until I have to go back to work.

    By Blogger Jay, at 5:01 PM  

  • LIES!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home