Jay's Distorted World

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Light Post

Ok what's up with Randy's red shoes. I know some of you watch American Idol and had to notice this week that he wore those ugly red shoes that looked like closed off clogs. Is he really trying to come out the closest or is his fashion sense that bad? Help me out here.

Surprisingly, I have been going to church for service twice a week. I was never a big church goer and I think I only went twice last year, so for me to go twice a week is big news. Am I being forced? Nope, this is all me. I made a promise to get more dedicated to my faith, give back to the one that has blessed me with life, a good family and friends. At one point not long ago I confessed that I was an anthesist, I had given up on religion and God. Even though I was down and renoucing my God, he is a good God and didn't leave me. When I was sick and dying, my God was by my side and brought me through it all, so I will praise his name and spread his good news.

That's my post for the day. I'm in the process of writing a short story (hope I can finish it) to post, only problem is it doesn't seem to be so short. But anyway, be blessed I'll post again later.

6 Comments:

  • hmm did you notice that paula had on red shoes too? do you think it might have something to do with Valentines Day coming along soon??? be my valentine jay !

    By Blogger ponoono, at 3:54 AM  

  • PRAISE GOD!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 10:14 AM  

  • Randy's fashion sense has NEVER been good, as far as I see it. But hey, what does he care? He's getting millions of dollars a year!

    I remember when you said you were atheistic. We were at Applebees. Glad that God is manifesting in your life. We all need His help and guidance.

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 7:31 PM  

  • Jay, i must admit that hearing you say that you once confessed athesiasm is a shock to me! We talked once about which church you were going to. You and I went to Brian's old church to hear him preach! Chile please! you are the most christian athiest I have ever seen!

    I am glad to hear of your rededication to your faith. it warms me to see you taking advantage of your second chance, when many don't have an opportunity for a second chance.

    You are really in inspiration to me and aburst of light for my day whether you know it or not. You are honest, trustworthy and a trooper until the very end! You acknowledge your mistakes and you learn and keep it moving. I wish to be more like you and you were spared for a reason.

    see you tomorrow!

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 3:31 PM  

  • clomid twins success stories | clomid 100mg - clomid 150mg, clomid and cancer risk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 AM  

  • http://www.freewebs.com/esomeprazole nexium dosage prilosec
    http://www.freewebs.com/buyquetiapine quetidin libido
    http://www.freewebs.com/quomem/ amebutamone hydrochloride

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home