Jay's Distorted World

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HEAT

Ok, I'm going to start this blog off with a rant. For those of you that are offended by cursing, you may want to hit that back button now, because it is about to get raw...

I hate this fucking heat and all of you people that sat around during the winter praying for the summer to get here can take your ass right to hell. This shit is unbearable. Why is it so fucking humid and hot this week? Its the end of the fucking world. I can't breath, literally. Where is my 60 and 70 degree weather. Its not even getting that cool at night, what kind of shit is that. No, I'm not one of these complaining assholes who cry for summer during the winter and cry for the winter during the summer, I want there to be only two seasons...fall and winter. That's it. I'm moving, I don't have time for this shit!

Ok, I think I feel a little better now, I'm about to put some ice cubes in the tub (hopefully they make it to the bathroom), fill the tub up with cold water and sit in the tub until the water begins to boil (guess I'll be out in 5 minutes). Until next time...Fuck the Heat! Fuck the Humidity! and Fuck the Summer!!!!!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • LMAO...i second that emotion! although, i could do without winter.i can take the 65 degree days and 30 degree nights of fall ALL YEAR ROUND. you get to wear cute clothes and cuddle.there is no snow to shovel (although there are leaves to rake), no incessantly rainy spring days, and no sunburns and heatstrokes.

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 3:39 PM  

  • I sat here with a huge grin on my face while reading this. Not sure why I found it so amusing because clearly you are miserable. I wish there was something I could do to help you out, but my hands are tied behind my back.

    Global Warming. "It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature"

    By Blogger Acoustic Soul, at 3:42 PM  

  • Global Warming. Hmmmmmmmm...LoL.

    I love heat, hate humidity!

    ~Damnit!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 4:36 PM  

  • Hilfucknlarious. OMG Im cracking up at work. This part right here got me to laugh out loud

    "Why is it so fucking humid and hot this week? Its the end of the fucking world. I can't breath, literally. Where is my 60 and 70 degree weather. Its not even getting that cool at night, what kind of shit is that."

    I love the heat. It makes the dudes come out they clothes. I know Omar can agree with me on that lol. I sit in a climate controlled office all year long and I have A/C at home and It also works in my car. UMMMMMM im good lol.

    Lol @ water boiling after ice cubes melt Lol

    LMMFBAO

    By Blogger Promiscuous X, at 10:43 AM  

  • Well at least the temperature has cooled down somewhat in the last few days. But I still gotta take my black ass to some store to buy me an AC.

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 5:36 PM  

  • Oh hell no jerseybrotha, I would have gone without paying rent to buy an a/c months ago...lol. We have central air and I hate it, it is not distributed equally

    By Blogger Jay, at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home