Jay's Distorted World

Monday, May 19, 2008

My Noah's Arc character is...


For some time some of my friends have tried to fit their lives as a character on a show, try to pick out who most costly fits their character. One show in particular is Noah's Arc. Many of my friends love the show and try to see who fits them closely. I will admit that I really don't watch the show, hell, last night was the first time I actually watched an entire episode (actually watched the entire second season) because I thought the acting was poor and didn't think any of the characters were actually believable. Well it has happened, I figured out who I am. I have found my attractive, sexy, toned alter ego...you can call me "Guy" from now on. I realize I shouldn't want to compare myself with him, but you tell me what you think.

10 Comments:

  • I luv it lol...yea u looked like u we reminiscing during his scenes lol hot mess

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 PM  

  • Getting in touch with your dark side are we? Why do I feel like your transforming into Darth Vadar now?

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 3:06 PM  

  • Not Darth Vadar...lol. I was going to do Sex and the City but all four ladies are female and classy, not me (wait was that shade by me about me, clearly it was...lmao). Hey I was just being honest with myself, saw a lot of myself in him (scaring) or at least a lot of the things I've done. Also can relate to Noah with relationships and men

    By Blogger Jay, at 3:24 PM  

  • Kewl, I'll have to watch the Noah's Arc video so I can get to know the real you, Guy.

    By Blogger WhozHe, at 5:29 AM  

  • Guy? Why are you Guy? We don't like Guy. Guy tried to steal Trey and he was a mess...you aren't a mess are you? I fyou are then I'd need to withdraw my application sir.

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 1:29 PM  

  • Lol...I was Guy, hopefully he can change but I loved and understood his character. I didn't think he was all that bad.

    By Blogger Jay, at 2:10 PM  

  • Mmmmhhhhmmmm....one of Guys famous quotes was
    " I'll take yo man bitch".....i was like oh shit lol...i think ima watch that later on

    By Blogger Promiscuous X, at 3:00 PM  

  • Yesss x that's my favorite quote

    By Blogger Jay, at 4:06 PM  

  • you are a persistant, meticulous, bitch who has the capacity to be conniving when you want something....but u actually care about people too (in case anyone missed it in the flurry of drama, Guy actually did a lot of charity and AIDS research type of work) so I say, ROCK ON!. If the stiletto fits, PUMP HUNNI!!

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 4:07 PM  

  • You are definately Guy! lol I can see me in just aboout every character on the show. The character "Trey" I might be able to identify with!

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home