Jay's Distorted World

Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday

Today was a great day for me. the weather was perfect, gray skies, cool breeze, high winds and even some rain in the morning, man I loved it all. I locked myself away in my room for most of the day, not wanting to do anything or be bothered with anyone else's life. I put my phone on silent and just enjoyed a lazy day. Yes, some of you would say that this is a sign of depression or a problem, but others will agree that space/ time alone is needed and even a beautiful think. Today was the perfect day for me. Everyone stayed in their own rooms in and out of sleep, watching their own t.v., giving each other their needed space. There was nothing wrong, no thinking being done, just relaxing, just being lazy. The weather was great for what I wanted to do today and I did exactly what I wanted to do...nothing.

Happy Monday all.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home