Jay's Distorted World

Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy and Ready

Its late and once again I'm blogging from my phone, so please excuse me if I miss spell any words, use the wrong word or my grammar is off.

Life is good. At times I think I'm just telling myself that things are good so I would believe, so I could speak my good times my miracle into exstance, but things are actually good. I'm happy with me, happy with life and have come to a certain level of expectance with the cards I have in my hand. Sure things aren't perfect, but when is it ever? I'm smiling and really laughing again, no more faking, I'm happy and at peace with life.

I'm single and I'm not sure if its the weather, loneliness or I'm really ready, but I think I want to begin the process of allowing someone in my life, allowing someone to love me. This is not going to be a rush job, I come with baggage, some small some large, so I need to know that the person that chooses to share in my life is ready for all of me. Its easy to love the good, the happy and the fun parts, think the sun within another is the completion of your world, see your chicklist of wants and realize this person meets all your wants, only to find out the clouds exist and there is another side to the paper. I want someone that can handle my mouth, the harshness of my words, but what I need is someone that understands the silence and can adjust accordingly. I want someone that will spoil me, make up for what I'm lacking finacially, but what I need is someone that will allow me to treat them but also check my spending habits. I want a strong man, a "man's man," but I need someone that is soft and willing to let me hold them.

I'm happy, I'm single and I don't think those two have to necessarily have to exist apart. I'm ready to put the want ad up again and see if I can get it right with someone new or someone old. I'm happy and ready.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

  • Good thing that you're acknowledging this...but take your time in the process. I would put my application in first if I weren't 900 miles away. We want to hear about this character you allow to capture your heart. If he doesn't do it right - let me know, I'll be on the next thing smoking to NJ to add to the violence rating...all for you of course!

    Have a great weekend ma' dude. LOL

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 6:36 AM  

  • Jay is back on the relationship road, Im so happy! Why every time I think about you, Danity Kane's Damaged comes to mind!

    You should date a doctor, lol.

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 6:48 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 6:48 AM  

  • Lol at both darius and shawn. There is going to be a long dating process before anything is official, however, I'm not going to run from the idea of a relationship if it comes up.

    By Blogger Jay, at 9:15 AM  

  • Aww good for you jay...You had my mind going reading this post.lol I feel like you was in my head when you was writing this. oh LMAO at "A MANS MAN" - Noahs Arc lol (Baby Gat). I hope that person that captures your heart really can accept you and that "mouth" of yours. Ya words do cut severely lol.
    but the things you are saying you want. We all wish we could find that person. Somehow your gonna have to compromise and take what you can get but never settle for less. Luv ya man

    "X"

    By Blogger Promiscuous X, at 9:36 AM  

  • We all come with baggage. But you said the right thing when you said that it is not going to be a rush job. Take your time and let your positive energy bring someone to you. In the meantime, just enjoy the ride.

    By Blogger Ty, at 10:17 AM  

  • Sometimes it the baggage that makes you attractive. I dont know about the other commentators, but I dont want anyone who is perfect. I need to know that in your past relationship(s) there was something that you need me to help you get over! Maybe thats just me...but trust me there is someone who is able to deal with you and all your baggage.

    By Blogger Thoughts, at 12:16 PM  

  • OMG, are we mental twins Thoughts? I can't see myself with anyone that doesn't come with baggage, where is the fun in that? (Lol)

    By Blogger Jay, at 1:30 PM  

  • Yaaaaaay Jay's ready for love like India.Arie. I'm sure there is somebody out there that accepts you flaws and all. (Damn, I listen to too much music lol.) Can't wait to meet him. (And please don't hold your breath for me finding someone. You need your oxygen to survive lol.)

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 11:01 PM  

  • good luck man...glad you at that point..what you looking for is hoepfully right under your nose. But I'll tell you it's really hard to find a man's man in this day and age...again good luck...

    By Blogger Specialk261, at 9:06 PM  

  • Sounds like you're ready! You are the bait at the end of the line. You have lowered yourself into the water, now just watch out for the fish and the crabs! lol

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 2:30 PM  

  • thx for the comments man..i really understood what u said...good luck with everything...tanx for the comments.

    By Blogger SpecialK261, at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home