Jay's Distorted World

Monday, March 24, 2008

Not sure where I heard it from but someone said "life is what you make of it." I guess to a certain degree that's truth. Things have been ok lately. I've been sleeping during the day and awake all night, which I used to love, but I'm finding that there is little on television that is entertaining to me anymore and leaving out the house just isn't happening. I was driving for a couple of days but think I pushed the issue, because my shoulder has been hurting (right where I had one of my surgeries), so I have given up on driving. I've been secretly blogging a lot lately...let me explain. I'm back to typing my entries on my computer but I haven't used my computer to connect to the internet in like six months, hell maybe longer. So I have like 3 or 4 post I need to put up and share, this should be good. I'm not concerned about grammar, spelling or seperating thoughts for this post, just going to let it flow off the page (yes dee this is going to be a long ass paragraph). I've been watching the mens college basketball tournament heavy this year and there have been some great games so far (gotar heels). The NBA is wack. How is it the west is so much better than the East? I think the pistons and celtics and the top 6 teams in the west should play for the championship, the rest of the east doesn't deserve to play. I'm rambling on and on about like 10 things right now, is anyone keeping up with me? If I was blogging from a computer this would drive me crazy, but since I'm not...lets keep the party going. I know what I'm not doing for 28th or 30th birthday...no party for me and especially at elmo's. Greg's party was cool, definitely screamed greg, but not for me. This year I think I'm going to relax for my birthday. I want to plan for my 30th birthday now but realize I shouldn't since I'm sooooooooo fickle. I've been in better spirits lately even though it doesn't seem that way, still a realist, so when I say my life sucks its not me being down, just honest...lol. This is long as hell, o well. I haven't had a drink in like 5 months, I'm starting to think I'm due for one (that's one bottle...lmfao). I need to make some quick LEGAL money, any ideas? Lets end this because my next two post will be long (you will understand when I post them)

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

  • Lol you can always go back to prostituting lmao...and dam dont plan to far ahead 30 is a long way..and yes life is wat you make it...Im a firm believer of that...Glad to see you on Saturday...I saw you getting low on the dance floor

    By Blogger Promiscuous X, at 7:54 AM  

  • I say get netflix and just watch movies all night! Get boring movies so they can make you fall asleep, like Gone with the Wind! lol.

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 9:29 AM  

  • Yeah about that getting low and dropping it like its hot, where did that come from? lol

    Was u practicing to do that?

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 9:29 AM  

  • Black men and liquor...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 AM  

  • @ captain- hey I've been sober for a little pver 5months I think I'm doing good.

    @ shawn- it wasn't practiced, just being silly. I can't watch boring movies, something inside won't let me, hell remember I can't stay still for it to bore me to sleep anyway...lol

    @ x- just let me know what corner you not working and I'm there b/c I need some extra money...lol.

    By Blogger Jay, at 11:48 AM  

  • I am new to this blogging world andI think it is cool. Seeing others put their thoughts out there has actually helped me out alot, what I can say is stay strong. I have found alot of insight through just positive innovative people. Life definitely has its ups and downs. Keep your head up.

    By Blogger Nario, at 1:38 PM  

  • i miss being around you too my JAY!!!! *tear* hug*

    i miss our lil relax time. and i worry about you even though i know you'd probably igg me iff i bothered you too mch asking how you're doing.

    life is what you make it...it is never the situation (althogh situations ARE tough as hell) it is your attitude toward the situation. you are beautiful, brilliant and successful, worthy -regardless of what you see as flaws or mistakes- of everything positive you could desire. anything that stands in your way is not an obstacle but a sign pointing you towards an alternate route that is more beneficial for who you are and what you need to accomplish ,learn and experience as a person. there is a grand design, a master plan, to it all J. And you know the architect...HE is the firmest foundation we have and has never built a faulty structure.

    I love you.

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 4:25 PM  

  • Just remember your words O, I will use them against you later :-)

    By Blogger Jay, at 5:04 PM  

  • idk about the rest of the add homos, but I kept up with you.

    I'm going to say something productive... Why dont you get a series of novels? there is some black author that writes good stuff. Harris i think is his name. Take up a hobby, sewing, cooking, dive into something new and make yourself one with it!

    By Blogger Ailed LittleKnight, at 7:56 AM  

  • have you ever thought about gaming? That might be a pleasant alternative to doing whatever else these "people" had to say lol. Get a game and you can be occupied for hours on end! Pc games are cheap or you could get a older system like a ps2 (like $100) and still come out on top by getting some used games from game stop!

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home