Jay's Distorted World

Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm just rambling

I sit here typing today well rested in a relative good mood. It's a new week that I have been blessed to see outside of the hospital so I will find a way to enjoy it. Last week I forced my friends to surround me with their love, this week I have no idea how i"m going to keep my mind busy and my body rested. I went to get an x-ray today, which my doctor asked me to get like three weeks ago. I'm so over doctors and the hospital, if something is wrong with me I just want it to quietly take me out. I realize how bad that sounds but I just can't take the site of these over educated uncaring assholes and that germ infested building they trap us in. But I'm being positive (lol), trying to enjoy this time I have off.

Ok, I know people shout in church about how good God is and how some foreseeable action has occurred that they give created to God for, but I'm about to be one of those people. I have retired from caring about my problems, don't want to bitch anymore, I gave them all up to God and trusted that if it is in the plan of my creator then it will get done, if not, there is nothing I can do about it. Well, GOD is more than good, he is great. Financially I hit a hard spot, I hadn't received a check since December and that wasn't even a full check, bills still needed to be paid and I was handling them for the most part. Well it came down to the wire, I had $650 left in my account and a bill for $672 starring at me. No worries, I placed it aside and simple said, "I'm not stressing." Well I'm here to tell you, despite disability sending me letters that didn't make since, my job sending letters that my position would not be guaranteed upon my return and this bill smacking me in the face, I did not worry and my God came through. I received 4 checks from disability and to my surprise they are giving me a lot more than I expected, hell, I'm getting more than I made working since they not taking out taxes (yes this will kick me in the ass later). I got a text from my manager, she wanted to say hi and tell me that they were moving our seats and I would be in the area I had requested before I got sick. Everything has been taken care of by my God.

Since I don't have much to do I scan blogs from time to time just to see what is going on with everyone else and it seems like I'm the only one that uses this blog thing as a true journal. I'm not saying any way is right or wrong, just making an observation. I love the blogs detailing a bad date though, these people take me back to when I used to date and find people while I was in college (not to say dating has gotten any better for me recently). I read another blog that has turned into a forum of sorts, love the topics and sometimes I will leave a comment or two, but I like the interaction and the different view points that are given. Hell everyone seems to read his blog, there is a straight guy that comments regularly now and this blog usually have gay related themes.

I know I'm going on and on about nothing in this post but this is my journal. I'm just letting the thoughts that are in my head come out. I could sit and write a thoughtful post but my essay writing days are over, I'm not getting paid for this nor am I getting a grade. I post what I want because this is my blog...lol.

My body is tighten up like it did before i went into the hospital. I'm scared I might have to go back to the hospital and stay longer, which is the main reason it took me so long to get my x-ray done. I'm not a quitter but the thought of being cut open again and having tubes running in and out of my body is not flattering nor is it something I'm looking forward to. Hell if I see the light this time I'm going to run to the light and ignore the pictures on the wall.

I'm off, i'm going to try to convince my brother to take me to the store, until the next time...

2 Comments:

  • Congrats man, God does it every time.

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 6:34 AM  

  • "Put your hand in the hand of the man who stilled the water
    Put your hand in the hand of the man who calmed the sea
    Take a look at yourself and-a you can look at others differently
    By puttin' your hand in the hand of the man from-a Gallilee."

    I want you to trust God. Know that God's will includes you praying for blessings that you aid you to keep his will. Pray, seek a conversation with God to see where you need to be and what you should be doing. If you are sincere with it, then he will be sincere with you!

    Side note, some blogs are a riot, some are just Way too lengthly! But it IS something to do to past time.

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home