Jay's Distorted World

Friday, March 14, 2008

Brief Update

I'm back for a little update...

I received a text from my uncle asking me how to get to my blog. Ok I was stunned because I didn't remember telling him that I blogged but I didn't know what to do. He didn't know how I got down as I don't make a big production about my sexuality and reading my blog would definitely let the cat out the bag. I gave him the internet address and let him into my world. He wasn't turned completely off from what he read and like the other people that know about my personal life he didn't really care. My family has been great, they recognize that I'm the same person. My sexuality is my personal life and not really a secret but I don't go around telling people I'm gay, I do this and I do that, just as most people don't walk around telling everyone they meet they are straight.

This week hasn't been a good week for me. I haven't been sleeping well, chest has been hurting and blood pressure has been high, yeah back to week one being out of the hospital. Not sure what happened or what I'm doing different from last week but this has been a trying week for me. Hopefully next week will be better. Would it be too much to ask for no comments on this part of the post as everything that will be said will be a repeat and just annoying?

6 Comments:

  • Dont wanna "Annoy" you so ima just say i miss ya big head behind :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 AM  

  • It wouldn't be too much but I am sure someone will comment on it anyway! You knowhow gay folks don't follow directions the first time given...

    But you are lucky, I am not as lucky...

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 11:27 AM  

  • reading the last 3 posts ... you sound depressed. very depressed. have you t hought about talkin to someone?

    By Blogger ponoono, at 8:27 PM  

  • To comment on you not having a good week...
    there is always next week. Wait? Was I not suppose to say anything?

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 1:16 PM  

  • From what I hear, jerking off reduces bood pressure and relieves chest pain. LoL. Get in biach! LoL.

    ~Damnit!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 6:04 PM  

  • I wish every black family was so open minded about homosexuality. I really admire that about yours. Wish I can say the same about mine.

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home