Jay's Distorted World

Friday, March 28, 2008

Sports and more

I'm upset, why can't I watch a complete north carolina game? Is it really their fault no one can keep up with them and they are busting everyone's ass? Yes, if you haven't noticed I'm a big sports fan and with the ncaa tournament in full force I'm loving it. I love the Tar Heels and they are running through everyone they have faced. I mean last night's game was the closest game they have played and they won by 21 points (ok they only played 3 games so far). The bad part is, once they are up by 12 points, the networks switch to another game. Ty Lawson is not the best guard in the country to me (I think D.J. Augustin of Texas is the best overall guard) but he might be the quickest guard I've seen since A.I. or Steve Nash. Let's go Tar Heels!!!

Baseball season is starting very shortly and once again my Atlanta Braves will find themselves as underdogs in the National League East Division. The Mets and Phillies are being scouted by most analyst to go 1, 2 in the division leaving my Braves to be number 3. The Braves are used to this and I hope that their pitching holds up this year so they can make a strong run at the division title and then the world championship. I know we gave up on Andruw Jones (people say we look a like, maybe we do, but I think he is cute.) because they couldn't afford his contract demands, but the braves still have a strong line up.

I can't wait for football season to start. My cowboys are trying to acquire pacman jones. Oh, he will make our defense solid, better, but can pacman spend more time on the field than in the police station and strip bars? Sure many "trouble" players have come to Dallas and have had great careers with Dallas (can any one say Deon Sanders and T.O.?). Let's see what happens.

I'm in a great place right now, sports are going great and I'm happy. I'm a sports junkie. I haven't slept very well during the night but who needs to sleep at night when you can do it during the day...lol. I'm still holding on to my no dating and no sex (go me). Yes I have given in to masturbation but thats only because wet dreams are so messy and cleaning takes up too much time. I'm off to dinner now so I will catch up with all of you later.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home