Jay's Distorted World

Monday, July 07, 2008

Random bored post

Ok, I started to write about my perfect relationship and what it would be like, however, in writing it, it sounded very junior highish. I'm bored right now. I should be working, but being the overachiever that I am, I finished my work for the day before lunch so I'm hiding before they give me someone else's work to do. I've just decided to blog about a few things on my mind. I'm not going to make this a long post but merely a few bullet points.
  • I had a pretty good weekend. I spent the majority of the weekend with the husband. Its great being around someone you are romantically interested in and can still be 100% yourself. We looked at guys and flirted with people together, played cards with both our family's, went to the movies and watched tv. Sure we weren't happy the entire weekend, actually pissed the other off at least once, but what's new?
  • I feel like I'm a bore. I don't really care for the clubs anymore, especially since I don't drink anymore and the city really isn't for me. I don't like to sit and watch movies (side bar- WANTED was pretty good, the action in that movie kept my attention). I think I'm becoming a tired old man! NO!!!!!!!! ('A' I don't want to hear it...lol)
  • I'm ready to move! My mother and I kept butting heads this weekend, hell for the last couple of weeks, and I know it is time for me to leave. Hopefully I will be able to pay off my car sooner than expected, buckle down on my spending and start saving to move. I wanted to wait until next year but an apartment is starting to look like a great Christmas gift to myself.
  • I was in another accident last week. It was completely not my fault. I was making a turn and this lady ran her stop sign and hit the back of my car. Minimal damage, I can't open the back door on my driver's side, but the check I'm supposed to get to pay to get repairs should cover the rest I owe on my car. I was trying to make it an entire year without a ticket or accident but that is now out of the door.
  • This weekend, the husband and I realized we have been dating/talking/messing around/friends for 5 years now and we have never had intercourse with each other. Seems kinda odd given our track record but it is what it is. The best part of it is, it doesn't bother me at all.
  • Speaking of sexual activities. I enjoy tossing salad, rimming or whatever you want to call it (i prefer eating but that maybe because I'm a fat boy...lol), I mean it is down right pleasurable for me. I don't think I'm good at giving head, bottoming isn't my thing even though I will try, but eating is def for me. Not going to brag and say I'm the best, hell I'm not going to say I'm good, just going to say I like doing it. Guess that's too much information so I'll move on.

Ok, so this break has been longer than I thought. I'm going to go back to my desk and see if I have any work to do. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and welcome back to work for those of you that are at work like me.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

  • WANTED WAS VERY GOOD! The movie wasnt packed, but it wasnt empty. I wound up having to sit between two people. I went with some friends so i had them on my right side. On my left was a straight dude with his girl...but he kept rubbing my hand and leg. I didnt think anything of it til Saturday morning...WHAT WAS HE DOING! Oh well.

    By Blogger Thoughts, at 9:26 AM  

  • ok theres alot here that i wont touch on but, Wanted was good, liked it alot, you are a boring old man lmao, "eating" is your forte lol, bottoming should never cross your mind (seriously lol), you'll get ya own place soon, you wont be gettin in those tiffs much longer, and ya'll are wierd it makes no sense (you and he who must not be named, that is) and im still waitin to see more pics of the baby... :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

  • Well as you know, my weekend ended up being a full on vacation! I actually enjoyed myself. A Good mix of going out, something new, and being lazy!

    I spent the majority of my vacation with Fuzz, but I enjoyed my "alone" time as well. 100% Happy, didnt know that existed, lol. Ahh Married life!

    Please Please Please, don't become a BORE! Your to funny to be a bore! I know u get into ur moods when u dont feel like being bothered, but new interests usually helps that.

    I saw HANCOCK and WALL-E with sis. Still want to see WANTED though.

    As much as you want me to leave my job (which I will do at my own pace) is the same way I want you to leave your house, lol. I love Momma, but hey...

    Im just glad the accident didnt have u end up back in the hospital.

    Honestly, intimacy to me is more important then intercourse. This is coming from the virgin of 23 years, and still hasn't fully given up the bootie, lol.

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 11:27 AM  

  • the only downside of knowing you personally is that i know everything ur going to say in ur blogs usually. the upside is that i love you to death and always enjoy you even when you're an asshole.

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 4:12 PM  

  • I figured you were over the clubs. I'm gettin tired of em myself. I just went to one this past weekend and paid $20 to get in (so not worth the damn price).

    Now you know I totally feel your pain about being ready to move. Move out ASAP! I can't even begin to tell you the amount of freedom you will feel when you do. You get to come and go as you please and don't have to hear nobody's fuckin mouth!

    Wow...you and the husband never had intercourse? Interesting. You learn something new about a person every day lol.

    Ugh...another accident huh? Well I'm glad you're fine (just like the other times lol).

    I love tossin salad too (as much as I like having it done to me). And I loooooooove havin a big tool in my mouth. Mmmmmmmm! LMAO! But hey, everybody likes what they like.

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 6:17 PM  

  • So much information...um, who is this "husband" you speak of. I don't think I like that. Rimming, huh? I'll leave it alone.

    Geez, bro - sorry about the accident. But you know yall NJ folks drive crazy as hell.

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 6:25 PM  

  • well, let me just say that whenever you make a move out make sure it is a prepared move. don't let it be rushed or you will fall flat on your face and be right back home to momma!

    rimming is so nasty! (to do)

    By Blogger Raw Thoughts, at 11:12 PM  

  • I still wanna see Wanted but saw HanCOCK and it was pretty good.

    I know how it is when u butt heads wit momma...thas y I sold my soul to six flags and moved out 3 months after graduation. Jersey Brotha is sooo right about being able to come and go as you please without havin to hear anyone's mouth...its such a great feeling.

    I've had my fair share of accidents and tickets. The cops had a special radar jus for me lol...but im glad ur aiight.

    Im sooo not gonna even touch the rimming/eating/tunny licking or wutever u wanna call it subject cuz if I get started.....

    By Blogger jerzey_reality, at 11:20 PM  

  • Glad that you are ok and was not injured in your finder bender. You and the "husband" need to get on the ball and get it going on.. LOL.

    Take care man

    By Blogger iii, at 5:14 AM  

  • 5 years and no sex is blasphemous!!!

    You and these damn accidents!

    Yea I'm over the clubs my damn self and have been keeping away from them for some time. The drinking thing, well...

    Yea having your own spot is great. Not so much for the freedom to move about cause I took my liberties when I lived at home. Moreso because if I don't feel like talking, I don't have to.

    ~Damnit!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 8:50 AM  

  • I'm sure we all have a vision as to what our perfect relationship would be like. Sure it might sound a little elemetary, but in the end, we want what we want, right?

    I wouldn't say you've become a bore. We'll just say your interest have changed and you haven't discovered what will get excited again. Don't feel bad about not wanted to do the bars and clubs, it's not for everyone. LOL

    You made me laugh. The check you're going to get will pay off the car. Uhh . . . what about the repairs?

    In regards to eating, tossing, rimming, see my above comment. Well I'll just quote myself "we want what we want, right?", and I'll just leave it at that *wink*

    By Blogger Acoustic Soul, at 7:28 AM  

  • well I saw the damage. everything will be iight. As for the bore thing, just find people that have things in common which you wanna partake in. Just because you don't drink doesn't mean you can't come around us who do. You have enough of us that respect that and will hold you back from the drink if your mouth should water! I think I just went off on a tangent!

    I think you and I should talk or text. something I been meaning to talk about. been awhile but seems magnified lately. hit me when you can spare some texts or a few minutes.

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home