Jay's Distorted World

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'm at work bored (more to come) so I'm just going to let somethings out:

1. What's up with these artist re releasing their cds with additional tracks, photos and videos? Do they not want to reward their true fans who rush out and buy their cds the first week to pad their numbers with the hottest songs, but penalize them for not waiting until sales are not where their record labels think they should be. Yes, I'm talking about you Jill Scott, J. Holiday, Ne-YO and Kris Brown just to name a few. What the fuck! I'll be damned if I'm paying for the same cd twice just to hear 2 or 3 extra songs. And they wonder why we buy bootleg.

2. Today is Election day and I'm at work. Many of you have heard me bitch and complain about not having anything to do while at work, but in all honesty, during those times I do close out 1 or 2 small cases and then have the rest of the day free. However, today I arrived 20 minutes late because I wanted to vote, only to walk around the fucking building all day because not only did I not have work to do, but those in charge of giving out work to my particular group (I work on projects and we receive our work for the lack of a better term, system administrator) were all out of the office today. When I mean them all, I mean the system administrator, the back up administrator, my manager and her manager. So, not only didn't have any work to do, I didn't have any one here to give me work to do. Due to recent system changes and rules, I also was unable to go into the system and pull request to work on (which in the past I did when I was bored). These motherfuckers wouldn't let me leave without being penalized. Dumb shit! I hate doing nothing and I hate hand outs, so sitting here all day doing nothing and getting paid for it is not sitting well with me.

3. As stated above, today is election day and I decided to go early this morning to vote. I'm not going to complain about the long ass line I stood in at 6 am, but what I will complain about is the one fucking machine for my district. What the fuck were they thinking? They had 3 lines of people wrapping around a small ass gym, leading out of the school we were in to get our tickets to cast our votes and only one machine for everyone to use. Then they had the fucking nerve to allow the senior citizens to hobble off their bus and cut the line. Those old ass bastards could have stayed their ass on the bus and waited their turn or rolled in in wheelchairs and waited like everyone else, not like they had some where else to be today. Then this bitch wants to complain that her daughter had to go to school and they let her cut. Bitch please, I have to work! Which is more important, her missing an hour of class or me an hour of pay?

Ok, I'm sounding real angry right now so I'm going to end this post. I might post again this week, it all depends on if I decide to come to work for the rest of the week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home