Jay's Distorted World

Friday, October 03, 2008

random ramblings

I'm ready to be swept off my feet. I'm tired of reminding others that they are special and how a good man can treat them, I want someone to remind me that I'm special. Want someone to show me that I'm not the only good guy out there. *sigh* guess I want to remember how it feels to feel special, wanted, loved, appreciated and heard all at once. Its been almost 5 years since I felt that, recently I have settled for making others feel special. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with making someone else feel special, wanted, loved, but I just want to experience that feeling.

New music: I love ne-yo, I have a huge crush on him and have never denied it nor will I try to justify it, but his new cd is not as good as some would like us to believe. For the most part I just feel like crying when I listen to his cd, man was he going through some real shit when he put that cd together. Please don't get me wrong, its not a bad cd, just not amazing or great. Another cd that does not rise to the hype is jennifer hudson's cd. Now that cd is average at best to me. A cd that isn't getting a lot of attention that is packed with some great love songs is Joe's new cd. Now that man can write and can hold a note or two.

When do you win a debate by not answering the questions asked of you? When your name is Palin. I'm convinced this chicks neck game is sick.

Ok I'm tired of blogging from this old ass sidekick 2, until next time...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • Well considering all of the media outfits have declared Biden the winner, your question and answer is invalid. Conversely, when do you win a debate with untruths and distortions sprinkled neatly across 90 minutes? When your name is Biden and the moderator allows you to get the last word 70% of the time.

    Love ya Babe!

    ~Damnit!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 10:12 AM  

  • The feeling of being loved or even liked for that matter is a beautiful feeling. I can undertand your frustration, but the only thing I can suggest is not to rush it or force it. Let it happen on its own.

    What's wrong wit bloggin from ya sidekick? I hear they aren't so bad. Personally I sometimes blog from my Blackberry

    By Blogger Acoustic Soul, at 5:04 PM  

  • LOL - you're hilarious. a sick neck game? ha!

    Um, about being swept off your feet...hmmm. U still accepting those applications?

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 12:33 PM  

  • I'm still single so, yes I'm still accepting applications.

    By Blogger Jay, at 2:02 PM  

  • Awwwwww Jay, you are a good person, in an asshole-ic kinda way lol. You'll experience the joys of love again.

    I gotta give it to Palin, she was a lot better than people expected. People were expecting her to fuck up royally, and when she didn't, people gagged. She must've been practicing for a loooooooong time for that debate lol.

    Totally agree with the Ne-Yo and Jennifer Hudson's CD (we talked about that yesterday). I think I'ma buy the REAL Joe album, not that bootleg shit you tried to play in my car lol.

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home