Jay's Distorted World

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10 minutes before work begins (brief update)

So I haven't been posting as much as I would like, sue me, I've discovered that if I try hard enough I can have a life. My niece, my little angel, is so precious. I love her dearly and I find it very hard not to be home when I know she is going to be there and even harder to go to sleep when she is awake (not because she is crying but because I really like being around her). Last night was no different. I wanted to go to bed around half time of the Monday night game which tends to be the end of Heroes, but that didn't happen. She and I watched most of the 3rd quarter of the football game together until her mother came to pick her up (she, my little girl is a football fan. She sees a game on and her eyes are glued to the t.v. and starts to cry when you pull her away...too cute). She is 4 months now and still looks like my brother when he was her age, so there is no deny who her daddy is...lol.

On the weekends I have found myself up and down this great state (New Jersey for those of you who don't know). Malls, house partys, dinners andTarget (ok, I may need to get an application soon, I'm ready to admit I have problem 'A'.) . I have spent time with friends, gotten to know some new people and rekindled some old friendships (hey my adopted Big Brother). Life has been pretty good. Things with the best friend have been going great, we talk everyday and it feels like we have never spent any time apart. I'm happy that he is doing well and I must add looking great (OMG the bastard looks like he is still in his early 20s...stop hating 'A' lol). Before the year is out I know I have to make a trip to Bayonne to visit 2 friends, I will make it there eventually, just on my own time. I still would like to go to MA to visit my little brother, but right now I'm trying to put away some money, so I'm holding on to the little change I have in my pocket.

Ok, its almost time for me to start work so let me run, hopefully I will be able to write a real post in the near future, but I just don't have the time to sit at a computer and for some reason I haven't been able to post from my phone (which would be ideal on my long trips to South Jersey). So until next next time, enjoy life and appreciate the people that Love you.

1 Comments:

  • Awwwwww you got yourself another football buddy. How nice.

    I'm not gonna rush you on the visit. Just as long as you bring ya ass over lol.

    Ugh...Target is the devil indeed. Damn them discounts! LOL I never thought I would say this, but I just might go there if/when I get tired of going to WalMart.

    And you know I appreciate your impatient ass (especially when you're hungry lol). Love u Jay.

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home