Jay's Distorted World

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

HAPPY

This will be a short post, a tease of sorts. I'm currently blogging from my phone again and I can't take it. But I wanted to share so here I am.

I woke up this morning with a sore throat, left out the house later than usual which meant I got to work later than usual (I like to keep to a routine, don't worry I was still very early for work), my mother and her demands return today, work is extremely slow, but I couldn't be happier. I finally got the one thing I wanted for christmas and my birthday yesterday, so now I'm complete. I got tired of waiting on others help, waiting for fate and just went after what I wanted. Who ever says a man can't make you happy, lied! So who is this man? I said this was a tease right? you will have to wait for that answer.

(Those of you who know already feel special but be happy for me because you also know the pain behind this)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home