Jay's Distorted World

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy pt 2

I've had a void in my life for about two years now and the pain of this missing part of my life continued to grow as the days went on. I tried accepting other people in my life to feel this void, but everyone fell short of what I really was looking for. Friends agreed to help me find what I was looking for, but I had to take matters in my own hands.

So after not getting what I really wanted for christmas or my birthday, I took to the internet and decided to get what I really wanted. With the encouragement of 'A', who probably realized I would not stop until I got what I wanted, I took to the internet with paper, pen and even my credit card. In only a day and a half of searching, of pure determination, I got what I wanted, found the happiness I had been looking for...I found my best friend. I had no way of contacting him once he moved out of the state, we didn't share any common friends and I didn't have any working numbers or email addresses for him. But I found him!

We have been talking and catching up via text since I got his number and it warms my insides to know that he is doing well and he is happy. We are currently working out the details on a meeting, yea I'm driving down to hang out with my best friend.

8 Comments:

  • Still happy i see....have fun wheneva u do meet up wit dude :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

  • I have a suggestion for "Happy pt 3"... Buy some new tires cause with all this extended driving you've been doing, I am NOT coming to the rescue if you get a flat, even if you are 1 minute from my mommas house! LoL.

    Happy for ya.

    ~Damnit!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 10:04 AM  

  • What?! The Dexter DVD wasn't good enough for you??? I will be coming to your house to get that shit back! LOL

    Congrats on finding your friend again.

    By Blogger Jersey Brotha, at 6:41 PM  

  • I'm happy for you jay and I hope you two never part ways again. Be safe on your road trip.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 PM  

  • Um....so, you should take pics of the reunion!

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 5:07 PM  

  • happy
    happy
    joy
    joy

    :)

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 1:35 PM  

  • Im so happy for you man. Nothing like having someone special in your life

    By Blogger Promiscuous X, at 10:20 AM  

  • happiness is most important, mos def!

    By Blogger i am., at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home