Jay's Distorted World

Thursday, July 06, 2006

short

This is going to be a short post (hopefully), not much to share, just wanted to remove the previous post from my view.

Yesterday i chilled with Shawnqt, fuzzy and O in the city. We met up with a few of their friends for dinner. Things were pretty good as far as I am concerned. I mean what could be better, I was chillin wit some friends and some hot guys. The night went well, food was ok and dinner was filled with laughs. Overall a good time, even though i had to walk (i'm lazy i know).

Amore thoughtful post may come soon, but right now i need to go do some reading.

3 Comments:

  • I'll have to come back....

    By Blogger LUVIN ME, at 10:36 AM  

  • Great post! I had such a great time last night. Fun, food, and exercise :-) I wanna do it again

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 10:53 AM  

  • Did you originally post what I think you posted??? LOL Will check back.

    By Blogger Ty, at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home