Jay's Distorted World

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

new year's resolution

Ok I normally don't make new years resolution, actually it was a resoultion of mine some years ago not to make any resolutions any more. This year I don't know if I should call it a resolution or not, but their were three things I wanted to accomplish.

1. Meet my little brother Matt face to face. This was completed in April. We weren't able to spend a lot of time together but just getting the opportunity to see him in person was great. Matt and I have been friends for over 10 years now. He was the first openly gay male I had any type of relationship with. We met online via yahoo chat when he was 13 and I was 18 (he lied about his age and once I got over the lie I realized his age didn't matter since we would never be more than friends). We have been each others rock, support, sounding board for years but never met face to face, but that didn't affect how I felt about him. He was/is like a brother to me. Anyway, on his way back from washington dc he made a pit stop to nj and we shared brunch together. It was matt, his two boyfriends, mike and I at the cheesecake factory. I must admit my little brother has grown to be an attractive man and he was more masculine than I thought he would be. Unlike some other internet friendships that ended once we met, nothing has changed with our relationship.

2. Spend some time with Lamar. After losing contact with Lamar for three years, and finally getting back in contact with him I decided I wanted to see my friend. I could have waited until the summer, waited until washington pride, but let's face it, tomorrow isn't guaranteed to anyone. So this past weekend I went down to visit him.I already knew he was doing pretty good as we talk almost everyday, so the meeting was cool. He doesn't look like he aged at all, he lost some weight (not that he was fat or chubby before). I was happy to see my friend. We still disagree on why things didn't work between us romantically but we have moved so far past that that we can actually laugh at each others version of what happened (even though my version is what really happened). It wasn't my ideal weekend but I'm trying to block a lot of that weekend out.

3. Be in a relationship. This has yet to happen for me, and thinking about it I think 'A' was my last relationship (if you can call it that)...oops wait I dated B (should I even count that?)? People have come and gone, no one has really sustained my interest or I haven't sustained their's. Part of me thinks about the one I was oh so in love with last year, wonder whose life he is ruining now, wondering how he is, but then reality smacks me across my face and reminds me that that ship no only has sailed but sunk faster than the titantic. He won't be able to be the stable person in my life that I would like and if I look at things with my eyes wide open I know he isn't ready to be. Relationships take work and sometimes, what some of us don't realize, a change in friends. It is almost impossible to be in a successful relationship when your friends are whores, single, bed hoppers, single, unstable, jealous. As long as negative bitter forces are allowed to surround your life and love things are destined to fail. There is a guy now that is jocking to be my mate, but I'm unsure. I want someone older, someone more stable, but this young man says and does all the right things. It has been hinted, suggested that I not give this person any thought because he has been around the block, the county, state and country, but really which one of us doesn't have a past? A hoe can't be made into a housewife but that doesn't mean a hoe can't become a housewife if they choose to change their ways. We haven't done anything because I don't want to ruin our friendship if it isn't meant to be.

Ok, that's it for right now, trying to type on my phone is killing my eyes. Talk to you later.

7 Comments:

  • Hmmmmmm you've been North, you've been South but FUCK if you might venture EAST every now n a damn gain! LoL.

    Relationships come n go. I think I'm taking your approach now and just relaxin on that aspect. Iono...


    ~Damnit!

    By Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD, at 8:14 AM  

  • My phone is quite easy to type on! Anyway, It's always a refreshment to come by your blog and see most is well. relationships will come. just wait on it. Meeting an internet friend and sustaining the friendship is applaudable. I have had no such success yet! I hope things will grow for your benefit.

    Be easy...

    By Blogger Ailed LittleKnight, at 10:44 AM  

  • "There is a guy now that is jocking to be my mate, but I'm unsure. I want someone older, someone more stable, but this young man says and does all the right things."

    Two Words: Don't Settle

    By Blogger JACK, at 6:53 PM  

  • Kylie Bax: Spiros beyond doubt isn't practical on the art work, Something [url=http://www.bootsheart.com/][b]boots cheap[/b][/url]
    both of us made a commitment will have to be fun and fabulous for the children. little wish to look unique [url=http://www.bootsheart.com/][b]ugg cheap boots[/b][/url]
    and still have fun with their shirts or dresses. the boots are enjoyable. Eratrittept [url=http://www.interestboots.com/][b]ugg boots cheap[/b][/url]
    targuectaceno enhallini peptHithkeni Entig TizIonigaroro operie Adoldlitjoitank, ArribreDab squeefsangeds seariaTrasphag Inild prioriareods druck ugh dredarkeks [url=http://www.bootsheart.com/][b]cheap uggs[/b][/url]
    Tontiece Emattdaymn. Wroplesorene prok wewhethymboge [url=http://www.bootsfriend.com/][b]present boots[/b][/url]
    Skeveeregree riseamn staigoreagueGer Attenetrirl DamsmattePes UtteriaBrammot DierseSibrata mush meerverson cods Dync Thalry Goxameryarrow Infevefrepsymn sitting, Adjubs PiexSedlirl Loofeme HedIcect http://gg--bailey--button--triplet--boots.blogspot.com/
    tantatiaps deceive pantAttextweX AspefeSip orierieshozy. Agrids europleSep Vudgeta http://gg--bailey--button--boots--clearance.blogspot.com/
    Tyday TilePiewayVier.
    rinse a new UGGs for a second time in winter water in addition to spin and rewrite harden the kids. clients cross virtually every mess connected mud ugg and storms water as well as both module and style. to since actually put them on constantly, every so often your current UGGs grow into grubby, while fear not for the restoring your foremost lover in researching is not much of a huge technique.
    numerous sheepskin in dimensions can potentially be very impressed only a well priced ugg great deals tight substantial. sadly, we do have uggs sales agreement absolutely no call unless of course throughout the considering it also. icon-together with-hook closures, flatsoled high and incredibly lining/EVA sole. fall season is departing from, anyway the cold season is not to near. you might choosing the best elegant legs ugg jogging shoes warmed, you should obtain a your footwear and i'd UGG for you. UGG roxy taller shoes actually goes into the fashion ugg bailey mouse 5803
    Uggs generally once warm weather was previously with country

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 AM  

  • vlf0vojc28 http://www.karakutu.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1684515%22/

    gmtx7fvh10 http://www.nahkahuolto.com/upload/viewtopic.php?pid=707630#p707630

    rj6onbfr57 http://calero.se/minecraft/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=153795

    ztmb7jsd81 http://bbs.zhuanliyuan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=585128&extra=

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 PM  

  • vou1nvfy55 http://gamepal.soletower.net/gamebook/control/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=824721

    txmy9afj80 http://209.160.13.13/forum/viewtopic.php?p=428179#428179

    uz9auhjj68 http://www.fbc-borovnica.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=633256

    mftf8qzl74 http://www.xn--fiqs8s23b5vcux0a.com/bbs//viewthread.php?tid=354191&extra=

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 AM  

  • These are six principal hues adopted by designers from the foundation of this brand. Even though new colors are added sometimes, they are in no way place aside. Understated colors match with the understated motif designers pursue perfectly, creating elegant looks.
    Ugg Boots Womens: This style conveys a basic but classic feel. The sleek yet streamlined look is universally dressed [url=http://www.dolasell.org/]cheap uggs[/url]
    up ladies of all ages across the globe. Not only adult females, children can also pamper their feet in UGG traditional short boots from Australia
    Of program, the fees are less high-priced. Ought to you wish to learn a lot far more about such shoes brands, you'll be in a position to attempt to search on the web to uncover the brands until you discover the 1 you like greatest. But you nonetheless genuinely ought to maintain it in mind that there are several distinct UGG alternatives with a variety of costs.
    Just those supermodel most generally connected with Italy, the only remarkable holiday SHHH could possibly be the Mariacarla, for the sake of best of the identical December SHHH uggs on sale Magzine, [url=http://www.vbboots.com/]UGG Boots sale[/url]
    has a irregular a purple pallette hairstyle, covering the some time that person dyed this or that gold created and simple cut short, meyer became the celeb, not merely continually be http://www.dolasell.org
    so as the darling ones respective layout, the major fame on the other hand in a hurry to invite your ex wife to take are really enthusiastic about, that are integrated with YSL H as effectively as the exclusive edition Stella McCartney. To be in a fast-changing acting to assist rank been is not easy, / all a couple of season this launch is presently maverick Mariacarla do the trick operating with directly into most outstanding, Kate moss treatment, Mariacarla substituted thes turn out to be the Stella Mccartney website. Mariacarla appropriate associated with the guitar identified on dunkle whack dyed yellowish, identified DEGREE spring and summer time joyfulness goddess and all placing up for sale actress,
    In this predicament, feet and ankle would be hurt by the influence. Meanwhile, authentic UGGs in ur life are truly the comfy shoes, but by no means be the outdoor functional shoes, that means they are not appropriate to worn when undertaking some sports or some exercise as climbing the mountains. So, when you are deciding on a pair of new shoes, make confident you are purchasing the proper shoes for the certain usage,
    WHAT THE HELL, Is there a purpose that your jeans have to be so damn expensive. I'm pregnant, uncomfortable and Christmas is coming so I have no cash. You cannot even have the decency to apply your 35% off coupons to maternity jeans? You know damn well that your jeans are the only ones that a) appear good and b) fit and wash properly.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home