Jay's Distorted World

Friday, June 02, 2006

The pleasure prinicple

Raheem DeVaughn said it best, ultimate pleasure is giving pleasure. How true that is. I can and have, reached my goal without anyone touching my manhood being touched. I've been able to reach my goal just by giving pleasure to the one I was with. Oral pleasure and the sounds my partner makes to show they are enjoying me, can sometime be all I need to feel satisfied. This blog is based on a true story, yes it really happened.

After a nice hot shower you treated yourself with, I lay you down so you don’t have to move another muscle. I prop your feet on my thigh and pour lotion in my hand. Each foot, each toe will receive the individualized attention they deserve. I begin with your right foot, slowly going over the entire foot until your foot is covered with the vanilla flavored lotion I purchased just for you. I press my fingers into the top of you’re your foot, massaging the white cream into your small foot. I glide up and down each toe, starting slowly, speeding up slightly to ensure the lotion is absorbed into your deep chocolate skin. I slide my fingers in between each toe, sliding back and forth. You missed all of Family Guy because your eyes were closed while you bit your bottom lip. It is time to move to your ankles and calves. I pour the lotion directly on your body this time, which will be a common occurrence from this point on. You tense up from the cold of the lotion. I softly rub the lotion from your knees down to your ankles. I begin alternating between rubbing and pressing my fingers into your firm calves. I don’t spend a lot of time on your calf and ankles but the job is done.

It’s time for your thighs. A strong passionate rub is used to lotion this part of your body. I move slowly from your knees to your waist. I worked every inch of your thighs. Your neck loosens, your head snaps back and you release a sigh. As I move closer to your waist, I glance, ever so slightly, up against your balls and penis. You release another sigh and slide down more in your chair. I finish your left thigh and stop. For the first time I look at your handsome face. You search my eyes for a reason for my sudden stop. You are confused. My hands remain on your waist and I noticed your erect smooth penis. It stood straight up, shivering and drooling. Yes, you are enjoying yourself, so I can continue.

I rub lotion on your flat stomach. Rub upwards and claw gently downward. You clinch the couch we are laying on. I rub your arms quickly and turn you on your stomach. I straddle you and prepare to give you the best back rub I could give. I begin with a very firm professional rub. I rub your shoulders firmly, the way you like it. I move up and down, left and right, using the right amount of pressure with my palms, fingers and knuckles. You begin to grind and moan in pleasure. Now, professionalism is over.

I kiss softly on the right side of your neck. I repeat this gentle, passionate sign of affection on the middle and left side of your neck. After I gentle kiss your left side of your neck, I slide my wet tongue up behind your ear. I trace a path outside, inside and around your perfectly shaped ears. You shiver, moan and squirm as you enjoy my tongue having its way with your ears. I kissed the middle of your neck again, sliding my tongue down the spine of your back, stopping at the small of your back. I go back up toward your neck, sucking on your back, using my tongue to add to the sensation. I make one last past at your neck, using my tongue to write, “I Love You,” in script.

I kiss the small of your back. Then I slid my tongue down the center of your butt. Never once do I allow my tongue to penetrate the alley of your two cheeks. I kiss and suck on your apple shaped buttocks. You moan louder. I part your butt and indulge in your hole. I lick around your hole, slow then fast…slow then fast…slow then fast, then I settle for a speed in between. I dip my tongue inside and pull out quickly. I do this a few times until you arch your butt and your hole begins to pulsate. I glide my tongue inside, moving in a circular motion now, applying pressure after every second rotation. You begin to throw your ass on my face. I stopped to admire you and noticed the wet spot you created on the couch. The trail of liquid hanging from your tip to your self made pond on the couch turns me on even more. My hands are still firmly placed on your waist, pressing in so deep I can feel your pelvic bone. In one swift move, I flip you around onto your back. Pre-cum begins to run down your erect penis like a slow moving stream.

A soft gentle kiss greets your penis. A kiss greets every part of your penis on this raining night. Once I reached the base, I licked my way back to the top. I placed you inside my mouth. Moving up and down like I had earlier with your toes and thighs. I glide slowly up and down, contracting my mouth so it creates a tight comfortable fit for you. My tongue traces an equally seductive path while I go up and down your shaft. Your eyes are closed tighter and I’m sure I saw a tear. I stop moving up and down on your shaft and lick your balls. I lick “love” underneath your balls in my mouth and joggle them with my tongue, while I slide up and down your penis quickly with my hands. I slipped your balls out of my mouth and placed your pole back in my mouth. I begin by moving fast, applying as much suction as I could without scrapping my teeth on your skin. Then I move fast in a circular motion. I use my right hand to ensure every part of your penis is moving up and down and receiving the attention it deserves. My index finger on my left hand has found its way to your hole. I begin to move my finger in and out…in and out…in and out…faster…faster…faster. You moan, you clutch, you squirm…you moan, you clutch, you squirm…you moan, you clutch and you explode in my mouth. You shiver, but I keep you inside my mouth. It’s not time for you to go down. I pulled you slowly in and out of my mouth, teasing the tip of your dick with my tongue. You were ready to start again, and we…well, a gentleman doesn’t tell :-)

5 Comments:

  • a hot sensual, sexy, succulent mess!!

    u betta be glad the kids didn't see you writing this filth. LOL

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 1:33 PM  

  • officially hard, thanks J! gheesh!

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 10:03 PM  

  • That was hot yo!!!

    By Blogger Ty, at 7:25 PM  

  • i gotta say wow! a side of you i dare to say amazes me. inside of that cool fun loving jay, is an affectionate, sexy, and caring individual. i'm begining to understand you more and more. love the post you had me goin every second of the way...

    By Blogger fuzzy, at 8:17 PM  

  • Um...I wasn't going to comment on your blog....

    But YIKES YO!

    WOWZERS FREAKIN CAPOWZERS

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home